aberdeen-music

Helloween!!!!

Guest Gregor Ascension

I thought that Rhapsody would never play the uk because there manager was a dick, believing that they would not get the support that they get in europe. It would be fucking awesome if they played, well worth going to see them alone. I dont think dragonforce will be supporting.

• 1 month later...

When i spoke to Luca Trilli in july at Masters Of Rock,Czech Republic in july there was no mention of them supporting helloween next year(i really hope im wrong) and also they are doing their own tour at the sametime.I did ask Luca if he would like to play Scotland and he told me he would love to play if Rhapsody could get the right promotor.As for Joey being a dick hmmmmmmmm he defin unconvential outspoken and a ego manic(and thats comeing from an 18year long Manowar Fan) he is doing a good job.If it was not for bands like Manowar Virgin Steele and Helloween there might not of been powermetal and Rhapsody.Unfor attitude like that keeps bands away :nono: .

When i spoke to Luca Trilli in july at Masters Of Rock' date='Czech Republic in july there was no mention of them supporting helloween next year(i really hope im wrong) and also they are doing their own tour at the sametime..[/quote']

If you check the Primal Fear website you'll notice the first two sections of tourdates for 2006 are both playing with Helloween including a TBC at KOKO in London which is the day after Helloween play Glasgow its looking good :cheers:

I haven't followed Helloween since the release of Kids of the Century and i just wonder how bad things must have got that they have to release a Part III to Keeper of the Seven Keys :nono: saying that Queensryche seem to be planning to destroy there legacy too by having an Operation Mindcrime II :nono::nono:

Both these albums might be good but i really fear for the worst :swearing:

If you check the Primal Fear website you'll notice the first two sections of tourdates for 2006 are both playing with Helloween including a TBC at KOKO in London which is the day after Helloween play Glasgow its looking good :cheers:

I haven't followed Helloween since the release of Kids of the Century and i just wonder how bad things must have got that they have to release a Part III to Keeper of the Seven Keys :nono: saying that Queensryche seem to be planning to destroy there legacy too by having an Operation Mindcrime II :nono::nono:

Both these albums might be good but i really fear for the worst :swearing:

Don't worry my friend. Things only got better after Kids of the Century. Michael Kiske quit in 94' and was replaced by Andi Deris. The band then went on to release (IMO) the best 4 albums of their career: Master of the Rings' date=' The Time of the Oath, Better Than Raw & The Dark Ride! 2003's Rabbit Don't Come Easy was damn decent as well. I have high hopes for Keepers III! :D

Andy

New Album Samples: [b']Helloween

Just click, then go into sounds. :D

by the way' date=' it is due to Joey that Rhapsody will not play the UK. He does'nt believe they will get enough ppl to come see them so he simply wont put them on here.

And they certainly wouldn't support a band.... so no. But Primal Fear - aweesommem1

MEETTTAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

Primal Fear, is that ex-Gamma Ray singer Ralph (whatever his surname is)'s band?

Andy