aberdeen-music

Diesel-u-music ?

lepeep

anyone heard of this ?

Andy Duggan is dragging me along to this tomorrow...at least the magic numbers are playing...

anyone know anything of the other bands ? (I've heard of blak twang, but not "heard them"...)

-----------------------------

2005 DIESEL-U-MUSIC AWARDS BOASTS THE CREAM OF FRESH UK TALENT WITH

A KILLER SHOW FOR SUMMER IN LONDON!

THE MAGIC NUMBERS / LADY SOVEREIGN /

BUGZ IN THE ATTIC / BLAK TWANG / THE NEXTMEN / JUSTIN ROBERTSON /

DAMIAN LAZARUS / CRAZY GIRL AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!

anyone heard of this ?

Andy Duggan is dragging me along to this tomorrow...at least the magic numbers are playing...

anyone know anything of the other bands ? (I've heard of blak twang' date=' but not "heard them"...)

-----------------------------

2005 DIESEL-U-MUSIC AWARDS BOASTS THE CREAM OF FRESH UK TALENT WITH

A KILLER SHOW FOR SUMMER IN LONDON!

THE MAGIC NUMBERS / LADY SOVEREIGN /

BUGZ IN THE ATTIC / BLAK TWANG / THE NEXTMEN / JUSTIN ROBERTSON /

DAMIAN LAZARUS / CRAZY GIRL AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON![/quote']

Justin Robertson is (was?) in Lionrock & is a DJ. I'll have to dig out the two Lionrock CDs I have as I've not listened to them in years! http://www.outlar.com/artist.php?artist=74&name=JustinRobertson

Lady Sovereign is chav / bling grime - think The Streets with a hyperactive girl singer who stands outside McDonalds & wears loads of gold. Hair tied back in the requisite "council facelift" style of course. http://www.ladysovereign.com/

Bugz in the attic - heard of, but can't remember actually hearing. Check out http://www.bugzintheattic.net

Not sure of the others.

One of my best mates won the award for 'Best Urban' at the Diesel awards in 2003. Quite amusing as he was a death metaller from when I met him at 13 until he was about 17...

Let's face it, who WASN'T a Metaller at some point in their teenage years?

However, if you're still following this miguided route into your twenies and beyond then there may be no hope for you.

the magic numbers were pretty good last night, their singin is just as good live, family harmonies, cannae beat them, eh.

Blak Twang were good too, and Lady Sov was funny, good, but I don't think there crowd got her...talking of which, I've never seen such a bunch of pretentious tossers...I know it's london, but JEEZUZ, nathan barley in full effect.

still, VIP access and a free bar, cannae complain

vip.jpg