aberdeen-music

HOLY shit, the new Red Chord album is amazing...

Dan G

'Clients' by the Red Chord is astounding... I would definitely recommend it to any fans of death, grind or extreme metal... or for anyone with a passing interest of heavy music for that matter.

It sounds like a cross between Mastodon, Lamb Of God, Morbid Angel with ocassional hints of Crowbar and their own brand of blastbeat grind. And that nowhere near even does it justice.

I have owned this album for a few days and listened to it on repeat.

Check it out.

'Clients' by the Red Chord is astounding... I would definitely recommend it to any fans of death' date=' grind or extreme metal... or for anyone with a passing interest of heavy music for that matter.

It sounds like a cross between Mastodon, Lamb Of God, Morbid Angel with ocassional hints of Crowbar and their own brand of blastbeat grind. And that nowhere near even does it justice.

Check it out.[/quote']

aye totally agree, its great.

Guest Page 99

I don't even own it yet, but from the tracks I've heard it sounds amazing. I take it you must have their last album?

Kinda gutted that i didn't to see them and narcosis down in manchester, but that's life I guess.

Not an album I thought you'd like' date=' Dan - I thought you shied away from the really spazzy grind stuff.....[/quote']

It depends... to be honest I don't think many bands actually do it in a way that seems to combine utter brutality and GOOD songs competently. But no, grind is not one of my favourite genres. However calling 'clients' purely a grind record is unfair

'Clients' by the Red Chord is astounding... I would definitely recommend it to any fans of death' date=' grind or extreme metal... or for anyone with a passing interest of heavy music for that matter.

Check it out.[/quote']

I travelled all the way to Hull to see them last month. They were awesome.