aberdeen-music

So you think the smoking in bars ban is bad???

Guest Neubeatz

Does this mean

All natural grassy overgrown, or otherwise, areas in the public domain will now be covered by cctv in case crazy drug lords start hanging around at night! I demand that the bus fumes on union street become class A!!!!! Removed from the unintentional public consumption!

Guest tv tanned

hurrah

no longer will kickabouts at the field be spoiled by junkie minks wandering onto the playing area looking for 'mushies min' as they will hopefully be locked up for their troubles.

I'm impressed by the ban and expect the general well-being of everyone to improve.

Hopefully the level of intelligence will be raised to the point where everyone gives up the habit voluntarily.

Susan Greenfield suggests that by the end of this century , if we survive , smoking will have become a thing of the past.

In the meantime , a smoking ban in pubs is the best thing that's happened to my health since the wife died.

I'm impressed by the ban and expect the general well-being of everyone to improve.

Hopefully the level of intelligence will be raised to the point where everyone gives up the habit voluntarily.

Susan Greenfield suggests that by the end of this century ' date=' if we survive , smoking will have become a thing of the past.

In the meantime , a smoking ban in pubs is the best thing that's happened to my health since the wife died.[/quote']how exactly does other people taking shrooms affect you?

However , now that I remember.

Once took a poochfae o' 'shrooms(punctuation, puleese) and must huv gin a wee bittie psycotic because I got affa aggressive(which isnae like me) and ruined somebody else's evening.....which I regret. Our actions , whatever they are , have a greater or lesser effect on ithers. It goes wi' the joab. There's nae escape.Cannae get awa fae it. You are responsible(for yer ane demise). :cheers:

Of course , ingesting them along with pints of beer and mebbe a few Jack Daniels wisnae , in retrospect , the maist efficacious wye o' deeing them.

If anything is getting banned for anti-social behaviour then i think the first thing to go should be alcohol. I dont think I've ever seen anybody tripping get aggressive towards other people. They'r eusually too busy tasting music and smelling metaphors.

It's nothing to do with anti-social behaviour, it's all about mental health risks. LSD is class A, so why not mushrooms?

You are not wrong about alcohol.

Look at the statistics.

By far and away the most destruction is caused by the drug.

Trouble is , it makes too much money for big corporations....too much money for governments.....and too many jobs depend on it.

Islam forbids it.....but they still dee it onywye......some of them.....allegedly.

Hypocrisy rules.

But let's burn doon the poppy fields in Afghanistan onywye.

Fit aboot the barley fields in Scotland?

It's a cultivated drug here.....and legal.

Tobacco today.

Tomorrow.....alcohol.

Drug free Nation.

Religion(the opium of the people) efter that.

Very Zen!

Guest neil ex
I wasn't surprised they made them illegal' date=' but class A is a bit over the top.[/quote']

Hasn't the prepared form been a Class A for years though?