aberdeen-music

Are hard-fi tickets still selling quick?

Marc

Having an opinion is not slagging someone off.

Just because I don't like their single doesn't mean I hate the band.

Sometimes you need to rely on singles to determine if you should buy their album particularly if they are a new band.

Anyway little off topic...

Guest Cowboy Dan
i hate ignorant people who when talking about a band they say 'i hate there single' as if they only have one song, if you don't know much about what your talking about don't bother slagging them off

shut up, they're shit.

Having an opinion is not slagging someone off.

Just because I don't like their single doesn't mean I hate the band.

Sometimes you need to rely on singles to determine if you should buy their album particularly if they are a new band.

Anyway little off topic...

I wasn't really having a go at you, was just trying to say that they don't just have one single, i do this with my friends, rave about a band when they first release their songs but they don't ever listen to me til months later when one of their singles get big then they think that this is there first single, i wasnt trying to say that i hate you, honest :D

Cash Machine was the first single out at the start of the year. It`s been on the Bassment MP3 server for the duration since.

Hard Fi recoded an EP last year and then signed to Warner Bros / Altantic..... I forget which.

Yeah i heard cash machine on a gonzo tour ages ago n tried to get more of there stuff for ages but not managed to til a few weeks before the album apart from tied up too tight n hard to beat

• 2 weeks later...