aberdeen-music

exodus last nite

Ollie

unfortunatly my memory is more foggy than my photo's' date=' i can't remember if the wallace statue features though, it might have been last week, oh dear. My kebab was good, complete with turkish discount.[/quote']

So what happened to Mini? His last memories were rolling down a hill and having a kebab....when we got back to his place he was already passed out....(waiting for my loving warmth to join him)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what happened to Mini? His last memories were rolling down a hill and having a kebab....when we got back to his place he was already passed out....(waiting for my loving warmth to join him)

that's about it really. I met him outside exodus and a few of us started heading for some food. the incident at the wallace statue occured. shortly after, mini and jimr started wrestling and when I turned round they were nowhere to be seen. upon looking over union terrace wall they were both rolling down the hill.

after an unecessarily long amount of time we got to the kebab shop where food was purchased then everyone went home.

nothing to with mini, but once I got home I had to hpone the police because some twat had left their car sitting with the driver's door wide open (sticking out into the road) and the windows wound down.

I was having a moment in a doorway when a re-visit from my just eaten burger king came (un-welcome) back out to play....when a taxi stopped.....and the bassist from Turning 13 was being all motherly and offered to take me home....how ace....but i declined being all of 2 seconds away from minis....

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
I am 100% sure you played the Foo's single. I don't drink so there is no way i imagined it because of a drunken stupour....

nightmare

nightmare

I wasn't drinking either last night, and I found proceedings to be little different from when I do. It would be Kenny handing out the cds Dave, he even had me and several others handing them out too. Even although girls used them primarily as makeshift fans...

Bleah...didn't think much of tonight. Too many damn interruptions (although psydoll the sidekick made a welcome cameo appearance' date=' but didn't want to do any DJing). Ach well, there's always next week...

Whoever it was that passed me the Genevieve CD (if you're on here), may I get a tracklisting please? It's really very good.[/quote']

It would probably be:

1. Call

2. Alphabetty

3. I Get Burnt

4. Halfdone Jigsaw

Although that depends on whether you got a cd that i did or one that Kenny did, i believe we may have mixed up which ones we were putting where :D

Thanks for the compliment. Much appreciated.

Where were you on Saturday' date=' Adam? Did Tears of Grace erode your desire to step out into the Aberdeen scene for the considerable future?[/quote']

I got offered back room DJing at Moshulu by the ever-kind Ross and so jumped at the chance of some extra buckage. Had fully intended to go along on Sunday night to Exo but didn't go to bed until some ridiculous time on Sunday and so slept through Dave's set...apologies sir!

• 2 weeks later...