aberdeen-music

exodus last nite

Ollie

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
It wasn't any more packed or hot than usual on a Saturday I thought. I had the wall next to the bar all to myself for a change...

My dad always told me " Mike, never be a wall flower"

I saw you again as well....

I would have said hi but im not 100% sure i know what you look like!

Night highlight

However' date=' whats that noise....sounds like theres someone else doing a slightly more intense cheer. Suddenly, atop the railings, is Hines and he's jumping towards us. Everyone moves out the way and Zippy (bithday boy) gets the full brunt of Hines's intentions.[/quote']

I dont remember this...so therefore it didnt take place (i imagine i did something horrible...so im denying it altogether!)

Hines had the joy of meeting me' date=' hurrah for him.

[/quote']

It was a pleasure....was slightly bemused at how you knew my name though!

How ace! I remember speaking to someone and saying 'that's my song' and they thought I was making it all up. One of the better nights anyway. But I wish they would get some proper air conditioning. Surely their making enough cash as the place is allways packed. Its unbearable at times.

I also enjoyed that song. Did Dave just take it upon himself to play it? I've heard Cuts, Dedalus, The Needles and now Stroszek in Exodus, which is very encouraging, but people should go to the gigs and dance

I know' date=' I initially wondered what the hell you were doing. You started chatting to some random neds though, didn't you?[/quote']

it started of as friendly talk but then i soon relised they were trying to steal my place under the fan then there was a bit of arguing. Then the guy from the wildcards came over :help: and I left as soon as possible

I also enjoyed that song. Did Dave just take it upon himself to play it? I've heard Cuts' date=' Dedalus, The Needles and now Stroszek in Exodus, which is very encouraging, but people should go to the gigs and dance[/quote']

Btw I should say your right. Everyone should go to gigs then go to Exodus and Dance like a mad fool. Oh yeah baby!

1. A girl came up to me and said "this might sound a bit obscure' date=' but have you ever heard of Bloc Party?"

*incredulous*

2. Another girl asked "Can you play some 'alternative' music?"

Replacing the At The Drive-In cd in my wallet, and fishing for a Sons and Daughters track to follow the DFA 1979 track I was playing at the time, I asked her, in the politest possible terms, what the hell she was on about;[/quote']

:laughing::laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It was an ace night. Left the Gun Club early (which was also ace) to go home as I had work early the next morning' date=' but thought Id pop by to see what was on in Exo. Glad I did cos it turned out to be the best night out in ages! Not particularly musicwise but loads of fun people. You always meet people you know in Exo and the atmosphere is always great. Thats why I prefer it to moshulu etc. God I love Exodus.[/quote']

I think ive just come!!, brillant night, pissed as a fart, neally broke my ankle freaking to "eh" can't remember. Says it all about me.

pity there's no photos of you and mini entwined together, rolling down union terrace gardens.

hmm... I just had a flashback of mini going to take a leak on one side of the wallace statue while 2 cops walked past on the opposite side completely oblivious.

humus.

pity there's no photos of you and mini entwined together' date=' rolling down union terrace gardens.

[/quote']

There are photos of me and mini entwined....not rolling down a hill....but looking pretty in bed together....to be fair he was passed out when i got into bed with him....but he was grateful all the same in the morning....