aberdeen-music

exodus last nite

Ollie

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

haha yeah it was the best night i've had out in about 2 months.

Amazing atmosphere, excellent people and ill-timed outbusts of laughter at a woman with wheels for legs.

Happy birthday Zippy.

Amazing atmosphere' date=' excellent people and ill-timed outbusts of laughter at a woman with wheels for legs.[/color']

Happy birthday Zippy.

aye and what was up with the cats?

zippy was wankered, the cops werent impressed with all the shouting outside hahahahahahaha

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Night highlight

Finding Zippy on the street corner with Yousef and hoarding them. Some genius started to bring a droning but ascending cheer to the point where it was impossible to not join in. It was reaching its peak of excitement and it was obvious to everyone that this would be one big cheer.

However, whats that noise....sounds like theres someone else doing a slightly more intense cheer. Suddenly, atop the railings, is Hines and he's jumping towards us. Everyone moves out the way and Zippy (bithday boy) gets the full brunt of Hines's intentions.

I'm not sure if the first chant was the greatest or the 60 odd that followed.

Amazing atmosphere' date=' excellent people and ill-timed outbusts of laughter at a woman with wheels for legs.[/color']

Happy birthday Zippy.

whats this about a woman with wheels for legs. dinne understand/?

it was a fun night ...lack of oxygen htough. it was like a sauna in there

Except from the heat - I don't actually think I've ever been so hot in my whole life, not even in the Med at the end of July! - last night was indeed pretty good. Hines had the joy of meeting me, hurrah for him. I doubt Zippy's 20th is going to be that memorable to him. Bless. Still smiling though, haha.

It was pretty good, I c(m)alculated when I handed over a expensive San Miguel to the birthday that the night would end in Zippy's descent. And so it proved! Jumping ship slightly early to Exodus, I delivered the Idlewild - Rusty request to DJ Dave, but the cretin wasn't there to hear it. Upon being left by Ancient Mariner and Leif Erikson in the lurch, the Lizard King and I went outside to watch the unfolding spectacle with varying degrees of disgust and approval. Received a lift home from the tee total Alkaline, which was fun in itself....

It was pretty good' date=' I c(m)alculated when I handed over a expensive San Miguel to the birthday that the night would end in Zippy's descent. And so it proved! Jumping ship slightly early to Exodus, I delivered the Idlewild - Rusty request to DJ Dave, but the cretin wasn't there to hear it. Upon being left by Ancient Mariner and Leif Erikson in the lurch, the Lizard King and I went outside to watch the unfolding spectacle with varying degrees of disgust and approval. Received a lift home from the tee total Alkaline, which was fun in itself....[/quote']

You are a towering man of stealth and perception, watching over everyone, stealing the secrets of the night.