deadloss cover versions

The Ghost Of Fudge

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

i might try and get some old Rage Against The Aberdeen Music Scene videos online. but that's probably a job for Pete Deadloss...

...or some FistFuck!

if anyone from eric euan's reading this, remember the gig you played with deadloss in the malt mill, and three of us went onstage in boiler suits and gasmasks to 'rap' as the support band? i think Al Clocker was involved too...

anyway, that was FistFuck :gringo:

i might try and get some old Rage Against The Aberdeen Music Scene videos online. but that's probably a job for Pete Deadloss...

...or some FistFuck!

if anyone from eric euan's reading this, remember the gig you played with deadloss in the malt mill, and three of us went onstage in boiler suits and gasmasks to 'rap' as the support band? i think Al Clocker was involved too...

anyway, that was FistFuck :gringo:

were you not banned from the malt mill following your rather unprovoked attack on the bar's christmas tree during your set....

FistFuck were amawsome... i'm pretty sure I recall (after the customary alchohol consumption) insisting you carry on with the project as its what the scene definately needed... in retrospect however...

its most DEFINATELY what it needed...

on a side note... was 'need me' a cover?!?!?!?

actually, we brought the saw AND the chrismas tree along.

but, yes, banned. "...also, the singer has a problem with swearing too much..."

and i shall insist someone puts some FistFuck on youtube.

and to answer your last question, No, but we always told the audience it was by a 70's prog-punk act The Squirrels. (The Squirrels actually being a side project or craig and i)

history lesson over!

actually, we brought the saw AND the chrismas tree along.

but, yes, banned. "...also, the singer has a problem with swearing too much..."

and i shall insist someone puts some FistFuck on youtube.

and to answer your last question, No, but we always told the audience it was by a 70's prog-punk act The Squirrels. (The Squirrels actually being a side project or craig and i)

history lesson over!

puts some on youtube?!?! ... that was sooo long ago, were there even video camera's back then?...

plus, and this is far more serious... WHENAREYOUGONNARECORDNEEDMEANDPROVIDEMEWITHACOPY!!!!!

sheesh, iv asked nicely enough times.... xx