aberdeen-music

"Man of Mystery"

Guest Laura@TMB

I would be "Crass t-shirt from some gig about 5 years ago given to me by a mate, cut off camo trousers stolen from Aberdeen University officer Traing Corps suprlus, bullet belt form kirkcaldy indoor market, hat form Cancer reasearch shop, patches form various gigs and shows from Sun and Sand sports, Abu Dhabi."

Guest Laura@TMB
I would be "Crass t-shirt from some gig about 5 years ago given to me by a mate' date=' cut off camo trousers stolen from Aberdeen University officer Traing Corps suprlus, bullet belt form kirkcaldy indoor market, hat form Cancer reasearch shop, patches form various gigs and shows from Sun and Sand sports, Abu Dhabi."[/quote']

You mean a bit like this then:

AdamDave.jpg

Sorry Dave, had to get in in somewhere ;)

Are those "trendy" jeans the Easy Fit ones from Gap? I was looking at them today. They will be rejected if they are not at least as AS tight as Neil Ex's

boot cut actually ;)

i wasnt the one who claimed to be trendy guys, that was all their doing. Its more to do with wearing all black on a summers day as I was quoted in the actually article.

They also made me pose that way...god knows why cause nobody else had to!

xx