aberdeen-music

"Man of Mystery"

Guest Laura@TMB

it's just jeans and a t-shirt though. i don't know what's mysterious about that. and did he specifically state the jeans were 'trendy' or was that the photographer's doing? they should have photographed the old guy wondering about town on saturday that me and fli$ saw. he had on denim cut-off hotpants and white trainers. scary thing was, he was with his wife and she didn't even look embarrassed.

it's just jeans and a t-shirt though. i don't know what's mysterious about that. and did he specifically state the jeans were 'trendy' or was that the photographer's doing? they should have photographed the old guy wondering about town on saturday that me and fli$ saw. he had on denim cut-off hotpants and white trainers. scary thing was' date=' he was with his wife and she didn't even look embarrassed.[/quote']

black is mysterious right? Tall dark and...er...handsome

Guest Laura@TMB

I'm mysterious too then :gringo:

Man of Mystery conjours up visions of the "Milk Tray Man", from those tv ads of yester-year, leaping from a cliff to deliver a box of choccys into the hands of some waiting woman...

cue photoshop opportunity :D

Guest Laura@TMB
:laughing: The joys of not caring. It must happen when we turn 30.

Just you wait til you get past 35 :help: I'm currently wearing sandals (4.99) from Robert Raes of George Street and cut-off Levis jeans shorts (?) bought from Flip of Hollywood on Union St!! Vest t-shirt from Asda probably. :laughing: