aberdeen-music

I hate being right

Guest tv tanned

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4674675.stm

predictable as it may be' date=' it is still fucking sick, and typical of the mindset of these parasites.

They are no better than the people who blew up the bus.

I bet if it had been a bus filled with asylum seekers they would have thrown a fucking party instead.[/quote']

Can't you get arrested these days for incitement to racial hatred? Never will you see a more blatent example.

No sicker than George Bush using 9/11 and Iraq war photos during his election campaign.

they'll undoubtedly wriggle their way out of that one...

I just wish people would wake up to the Bush Administration, they are a bunch of unintelligent morons, lapping up stereotypes and living in a world of paranoia and hatred.

makes me sick too.

people want a hate figure, and the ways of modern reporting, you get what you ask for.

a shame indeed.

the greens "they are fucking hippies, all they want is flowers and peace and stupid things like that"

aye, sounds terrible, eh, a planet fit for living on, where people get on with each other...who do they thin kthey are ?! gene roddenberry ?!

No sicker than George Bush using 9/11 and Iraq war photos during his election campaign.

Bush lives in a bubble, hes selfish, refuses to do much about the environment because he "is thinking of The USA's best interests, pffft. The Iraq war, well, great job! Why is Iraq not like Saudi? Because the US can afford to rebuild it, em, I would of thought about this before going to war.

Anyway, the BNP are sick, Griffin is just a wannabe Hitler