aberdeen-music

How was your TITP???

Larsen B

I went to see very little on the Saturday and fuck all (worth mentioning) on the Sunday (deliberetly caught a bit of the Prodigy). Sat in the sun most of the day and laughed at the fact that there were soooo many acts playing that I should see' date=' but didn't care!

I did see 'The Very' as I mentioned esle where and, wow!

I would never pay to go to T in The Park though! Too old for that much hard work!

(meant light heartedly)

Jim

ps

I will add that I am now feeling deep remorse that I didn't pay more attention to the listings!

;(:dunce:[/quote']

I will add

;(;(;(;(;(;(;( Tube!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't really like the way that the area was "set-out" this year. what i mean is last year you could say oh il watch half of X and half of Y. but this year, due to the main stage being in the center of everything, if you wanted to move to another stage you had at least a 20minute expidition trying to get through the masses of people.

but my fav acts had to be:

the faint

greenday

and the foo's

You seemed pretty anxious to get somewhere when you cut in front of me with your blonde in tow as I queued for a 4 veggie burger :D

once i have somewhere to go i move fast :)

the food was so fucking expensive, it seems to get worse every year and the quality seems to get worse too.

best food i had was from the vegan stall, that was delicious and worth every penny. it actually tasted fresh and felt like they were proud of their food.

I Saw:

Saturday:

Envelopes

Blackbud

Duels

Battle

Longcut

Morning Runner

Suzanne Vega

Dizzie Rascal

Futureheads

Editors

James Brown

The Cribs

Sunday:

Black Velvets

My Latest Novel

Engineers

Yourcodenameis:milo

The Dears

The Subways

The Go Team

Paddingtons

Dogs

Art Brut

I Saw:

Saturday:

Envelopes

Blackbud

Duels

Battle

Longcut

Morning Runner

Suzanne Vega

Dizzie Rascal

Futureheads

Editors

James Brown

The Cribs

Sunday:

Black Velvets

My Latest Novel

Engineers

Yourcodenameis:milo

The Dears

The Subways

The Go Team

Paddingtons

Dogs

Art Brut

Well done ross, somebody who actually managed to see loads of bands like me. Its not that hard is it?

Well done ross' date=' somebody who actually managed to see loads of bands like me. Its not that hard is it?[/quote']

I saw a lot more in passing.

Although.. it is kinda my job.

Also the vast majority of this lot are actually playing or have played Moshulu.

Did anyone get loads of stuff stolen from the campsite' date=' i got over 100 cds stolen on the friday night and we were left with the very best of the beach boys as our only cd for the rest of the weekend.[/quote']

Maybe Brian Wilson was pilfering after someone decided to spike his medication. Thus catapulting him back to the 60s.

Expact a top album to appear soon full of drug fuelled songs about love with killer harmonies.

Did anyone get loads of stuff stolen from the campsite' date=' i got over 100 cds stolen on the friday night and we were left with the very best of the beach boys as our only cd for the rest of the weekend.[/quote']

I hope they were copies of cds you already own. If not it was your own fault for taking so many cds, why take over a hundred??

did anyone else hear the shagger banter in the campsite?

it seemed to be a glowstick dance competition - they were also shimmying the light poles. noisy basatards

or the 'my summer girl' chorus gang. who sang the chorus to beck's girl all sunday night - over and over - oh that was us...sheeesh

god i loved the prodigy

did anyone else hear the shagger banter in the campsite?

it seemed to be a glowstick dance competition - they were also shimmying the light poles. noisy basatards

or the 'my summer girl' chorus gang. who sang the chorus to beck's girl all sunday night - over and over - oh that was us...sheeesh

That bewildering spectacle happened on the road next to our little camp (we were on the other side of the road from the Yellow 3 sign). I didn't hear Girl being sung, tho. Heard it played many times

Does "shagger banter" mean this was all orchestrated by Aberdonians?

Guest Frieda

Aww man, TITP was so good. I went a couple of years ago with my sister Kiki when I was 15 but this year was heaps better.

The Best bands were Interpol, Futureheads, Sons & Daughters ("didnt hang about (LOOK OUT!) to try") and Maximo Park were great. Iain Brown made me want to cry listening to his Stone Roses covers and I wished my sister had came to hear him with me again because we couldnt get in to see him the last time. :(

Im going to try and go again next year, but going this year meant I had to pay heaps extra to get to Australia. Im in Australia right now and everybody is wondering how I could come over with my skin burned. Futureheads are playing with QOTSA in Sydney soon and having seen them at T, Im going to get tickets for me and my brothers if I can. Oh my.... what a nice end to my Scottish holidays.... starting uni as soon as I get back. :down: