aberdeen-music

singer/frontman needs to be in band

purplefrodo

The biggest thrill i get is when i climb up onto the stage and entertain. If your looking for a proper frontman who can hold an audience and get them involved then look no further. I sang recently at my mates gig in Drummonds and everyone that saw it said that i had to get into a band, not wanting to blow my own trumpet but i am trying to sell myself here (as a side note i really wish i could blow my own trumpet, that would cut out all the hassle tryting to find a girl to do it for me)

I'm 19 and living in Aberdeen. I am into pretty much any kind of music but mostly Punk and hardcore. Want to be involved in a band who are prepared to make music that is innovative and fresh. I can sing pretty much any style, up until recently i have been focusing on mostly hardcore but then i discovered that i can actually sing melodically as well.

p.m me if you want me to try out for your band.

thanks,

Jamie

yo dude, my band is looking for a singer and our influences involve - chimaira, devon townsend, fear factory, some funk, soul etc, were lookin for someone to do gruff but also clear at the same time, kind of like soil, mudvagne style, u know so its heavy but u can still make out wot their saying, and some melodic, i know ur add says punk and hardcore but people use alot of dif explanations for styles! but anyway if interested give me a shout!

Yo would you be up for starting Rock and F'kn Roll band...i really am looking to get going again after my band sorta jus fell to bits due to folk moving and stuff..... you seem to have the right attitude and good stage presence...ive been wanting a singer who can hold the crowd as my old one just sorta stood and sang...i have own material/not a lot but some good riffs that have potential to become good songs..its all sorta heavy rock in the style of velvet revolve, guns n roses, janes addiction, ugly kid joe etc.. what you think?