aberdeen-music

Rammstein S.E.C.C. next Saturday

i heard it was meant to be apocolyptia (dunno bout the spelling)

They supported them on the English dates in February i dont think its them this time thou there playing a festival in Finland on the 16th so i would say thats a no.

It would be good if it was thou :rockon:

Always eager to please :D

According to the Rammstein site there could be a new album as soon as October, seemingly they have that much left over from the last album sessions including what the label thought was a sure fire single that a new album is on the way :cheers:

Taken from Rammstein.com

"LIVE PREMIERE OF "BENZIN"

To mark the event of the opening concert of four sold-out shows at the berlin Wuhlheide, Rammstein introduced the first song of their new succeeding album "Reise, Riese (Vol.2)", anticipated in October, live on front of a home town audience. The song "Benzin", presented with fire fountains goshing 20 meters into the air, was euphorically met by the fans and visibly delighted the band

Always eager to please :D

According to the Rammstein site there could be a new album as soon as October' date=' seemingly they have that much left over from the last album sessions including what the label thought was a sure fire single that a new album is on the way :cheers:

Taken from Rammstein.com

"LIVE PREMIERE OF "BENZIN"

To mark the event of the opening concert of four sold-out shows at the berlin Wuhlheide, Rammstein introduced the first song of their new succeeding album "Reise, Riese (Vol.2)", anticipated in October, live on front of a home town audience. The song "Benzin", presented with fire fountains goshing 20 meters into the air, was euphorically met by the fans and visibly delighted the band

Aye, I read that the other day. Could be a pleasent surprise for autumn! :cheers:

Taken from the Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle WEBSITE

Rammstein Thursday 14th July '05

6.30PM Doors 7.30PM Apocalyptica 8.10PM Interval 8.40PM Rammstein 10.30PM Finish

Intresting as here are there tourdates according to the Apocalyptica site

12.07.05 CH Montreux Jazz Festival Tickets!

15.07.05 FI Helsinki Tuska (Festival) Tickets!

16.07.05 FI Laulurinne Ilosaarirock (Festival) (SOLD OUT)

28.07.05 CH Blue Balls (Festival) Tickets!

29.07.05 CH - Estavayer-le-Lac - Estivale Open Air Tickets!

30.07.05 SWE - Gtheburg - Metaltown Festival Tickets!

The 15th and 16th are the Birmingham and Glasgow dates so i cant see Apocalyptica playing only the first and last show of the UK tour.

The plot thickens who is support for Rammstein? :help: