aberdeen-music

WWE sack 19 superstars

Lemonade

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's not what you typed...

you never mentioned terrorists in your second statement...

anyway another casualty

"Jim Cornette has been released by WWE after an incident at this past Wednesday's TV tapings where he verbally assaulted and then slapped a student multiple times (ten to fifteen) in the face.

A number of people have said Cornette seemed very burnt out over the last few months and it all came to a head in the last few weeks. One source even stated that he walked out last week and claimed he was done with the company. He returned about an hour later.

We have no word on who will be taking Cornette's spot as Lance Storm finished up yesterday. Storm, Tommy Dreamer, and Al Snow had been handling duties while Jim was serving a suspension from WWE.

Just to note, if you're JBL and you hit someone in the face multiple times, that is apparently fine. Anyone else, see ya!"

Hardy Turns Down WWE Offer, Did Lesnar Sign Yesterday?; More

By Ryan Clark

07/08/2005 - Brock Lesnar did not sign a WWE contract yesterday but all indications are that he will be back shortly.

Both JBL and Batista don't appear to be taking part in Monday's SmackDown! house show in Portland as they are advertised for a dark match at RAW. They've been promoting this for weeks in the New York City market.

Big Vito, Axl Rotten, and Balls Mahoney are all scheduled to be at SmackDown! Tuesday. No word on if they'll appear live on the show.

It looks as if Matt Hardy has turned down WWE's offer to return. We should have more on this very shortly.

From thematthardy.com:

Three days left

Im gonna walk you guys through, day to day. Im unbelievably excited about my future, I hope you guys are as well. I wanted to respond to some of the feedback that I received (from angelicdiablo@earthlink.net) from my post yesterday. I am at point in my life where Ive decided Im not going to bow down for anyone anymore. Why? Because I dont have to. Fortunately, and I do thank Vince McMahon for thisIve been able to make a good and stable life for myself. I dont have to put up with the headaches anymore if I dont want to. I know after the last three months I will be just fine working for various wrestling promotions across the world. And as most of you know, it may not be too long before theres another wrestling promotion with some major TV time, The Nice Alternative to the WWE. The main thing I want in my life now is freedomfreedom to say what I want, freedom to think like I want, freedom to dress like I want, and freedom of creative control. Another big factor for Matt Hardy is THE MATT HARDY SHOWIve already invested so much time into this project, and Im not willing to give it up. It shouldnt take an ACE to figure that out. By the way, THEMATTHARDYSHOW.COM should be up and running next weekits going to be tremendously fun and entertaining. I also refuse to give up my websitemy direct line of communication between myself and the wrestling fans. Besides, you guys know how much of a mark I am for posting cryptic messages that make people think. Anyway, my point is that Im not going to make any rash, spur of the moment decisions about my future. Im in no hurry to make a long term commitment unless I know it is the absolute right thing for me. Im gonna ruffle some feathers and make some waves before I reenter the system. Like Ive said beforesometimes you have to fight the power to become the power. Damnit guys, I need a VACATION!

To the people who either loved or hated the fact I called Amy a whoreheres the deal. I had attempted to be social with her, but it seems that our private conversations were spread to a certain person that I absolutely hate. His name starts with an F, ends with an S, and has a ECE in the middle. I found this out by speaking with the wife of this person I hate. So since Amy wanted to stooge off our private conversations with the enemy, I thought Id one-up herIll share the info with the world. Besides, thats kinda my gimmick nowmy life is an open book, and Im not afraid to call people out on the sh*t publicly. For almost six years, I was incredibly good to Amy, helped her immensely in her career, and wanted to have a family with her. Everyone knows how much she appreciated my devotion as evident by her lack of honesty and loyalty. So, if you were in my shoes, and the love of your life had an affair that personally and professionally screwed you overwouldnt you think only calling her a whore is being pretty generous? Anyway, the moral of the story is dont screw over anyone who is being good to you. If anything, be a man (or woman) and do the right thing, be truthful and honest about whatever your situation is and youll be much better off in the long run.

The Matt and Jeff Hardy Ultimate Insiders DVD is going to be available in the next week or so from what I understand. I viewed the commercial for the DVD last night for the first time, and its definitely got me pumped to see the finished product. THE MATT HARDY SHOW is also scheduled to start next week, and I guarantee if youre a Matt Hardy fan you will love it. The show will be available via streaming video at THEMATTHARDYSHOW.COM. It is possibly the most exciting time ever in my life right now, and it all starts to unfold in three days. Be well, and until then

Matt Hardy

tna is ace its like wcw all over again but not up to the same standard...god i love the wrestling channel even though the stuff they show is like two to three months old but still i'drather watch it than watch none of it all!!!!

Its like WCW all over again in that shit old guys who can hardly wrestle any more (Nash, Jarrett, DDP) are the main title contenders, and the talented younger guys get stuck in the mid card.

All we need now is for Hulk Hogan to join and get all his useless old mates jobs at the top end of the card ie Randy Savage, Jim Duggan, Ed Leslie.... then it really will be WCW all over again.

Actually,Nash Hall and DDP aren't with the company anymore. Go watch the recent impact episodes from their website and you'll get a better impression of TNA. Far better matches than the WWE puts on,and no ludicrous storylines to bore you to sleep(or into drinking a couple of bottles of tequila)

Actually' date='Nash Hall and DDP aren't with the company anymore. Go watch the recent impact episodes from their website and you'll get a better impression of TNA. Far better matches than the WWE puts on,and no ludicrous storylines to bore you to sleep(or into drinking a couple of bottles of tequila)[/quote']

Oh sorry, I'm still on the March episodes from TWC - Jeff Jarrett should never be the champion of any company, ever. Jeff Hardy on the other hand, may well in fact be God.

Jeff Jarrett should never be the champion of any company

I agree but we all know why this piece of crap is gettin a push dont we!!

Daddy owns the company so pretty much like Triple H we are stuck with the cunt.

Whats with that stupid firework thing from his guitar. If theres one thing that WWE gets right its wrestlers entrances.

Oh and that stupid 6 sided ring has to go.

DISCLAIMER: Before i get someone shouting at me for grouping Trips with JJ may i just say that HHH is a great performer and JJ isnt fit to clean his boots. Im just getting the point across that even when HHH is past it we will still have to watch him because he married the bosses daughter.

I agree. Kudos to them for trying something new' date=' but admit it didn't work and get back to the good old squared circle please.[/quote']

Have you seen them as they bounce off the ropes. They have no give at all they need to loosen them up.

I think if they brought out the 6 sided ring for a pay per view once a year that would be cool.

See,I love the six sided ring.It's something new and fresh and from the quality of the matches I'd say it does work. As for the comments about Jeff Jerret,you guys really need to see more up to date stuff. I'm serious.

And as testement to how well tna is working right now,they've even got Sean Waltman looking impressive in the ring

I think Jeff Jarrett is a good wrestler. I never thought he was world champion material but he had some ace matches with Chris Benoit, Booker T and DDP in WCW. I still don't understand why he hits people with a guitar. I could understand it when he had his country singer gimmick. I like the 6 sided ring idea though.

See' date='I love the six sided ring.It's something new and fresh and from the quality of the matches I'd say it does work. As for the comments about Jeff Jerret,you guys really need to see more up to date stuff. I'm serious.

And as testement to how well tna is working right now,they've even got Sean Waltman looking impressive in the ring[/quote']

He hasn't been good since he was the 1-2-3 Kid.

Holy Shit!!!!!

Matt Freakin Hardy!!!

I called it though...i text Elwood at the start of RAW with my theory that all the shit Matts been posting on his site is a total swerve and he will be back in the WWE soon.

Commentary was great. They really sold it like it was real by just not mentioning it and trying to get on with business as usual while looking a bit flustered.

Interestingly WWE must have started a business relationship with ROH which can only be a good thing. Noticed the ROH sign in the crowd which the security guys didnt try and confiscate and of course Matt yelling about his ROH debut.

Im guessing he is going to win there title and appear on RAW with it in a kind of ECW invasion thing that they use to do.

Holy Shit!!!!!

Interestingly WWE must have started a business relationship with ROH which can only be a good thing. Noticed the ROH sign in the crowd which the security guys didnt try and confiscate and of course Matt yelling about his ROH debut.

Im guessing he is going to win there title and appear on RAW with it in a kind of ECW invasion thing that they use to do.

roh is ace but it will never be quite the same standard as ecw fair enough they have some decent wrestlers such as samoa joe and loki and paul london like came from there but ecw will always be way better!!!!