aberdeen-music

moorings gig on saturday 9th - equipment thread

The Ghost Of Fudge

ok. we'll use the house kit and bass amp. drummers, take cymbals, snare, kick etc.

who'd like to take amps for the shared backline?

deadenstereo will probably want to take their two stacks, i know what they're like... but if we had a spare amp there just in case...

equipment to be dropped off between 6 and 7, WTW going onstage around 9pm. probably a little later though in fact. you know how it is.

Well Craig doesn't have an amplifier so he normally rents from Capt Toms and gets a Laney combo. Any possibility of using the Moorings house amp since they have a DSL100 and cabinet now?

Scott'll have all his drum stuff (snare, stands, cymbols, kick pedals) and using the house bass amp takes care of my stuff.

the moorings has cabs.

two marshall ones if im not mistaken, well bob used one anyway on friday past.

I would suggest to save time and the hassle drummers only need to take hats and maybe a ride cymbol depending on if you like one that can open up alot (like me) or not. Both the crashes they have there are top of the range.

craig cuntikicker sounds abusive and/or homophobic - i hope he's not!

actually, i fucked his ass good last saturday night, and don't remember any complaints.. that was shortly before he was seen scaling the walls of the 'heavily fortified' scottish parliament on the day of the opening G8 protsets screaming 'worship the bull god muthafuckas!' and brandishing a whip.

Did I mention we do a nice line in melodic indie rock?

Anyway, the last of our stragglers will be there about half eight, but amps wil be there on time.

P.S. risactonia suck. Imagine naming a metal band after a potato virus :)

You're all crazy.

And you should all be aware that it is not worth investing emotion in texts from Craig - he is The Offender when it comes to that :p

I'm bringing my Engl head anyway, so anyone is welcome to use it. Will there now be two cabs chez Moorings anyway?

You're all crazy.

And you should all be aware that it is not worth investing emotion in texts from Craig - he is The Offender when it comes to that :p

I'm bringing my Engl head anyway' date=' so anyone is welcome to use it. Will there now be two cabs chez Moorings anyway?[/quote']

Yes, two Marshall 4x12 angle cabs.

Awesome - it'll be the lightest trip to Aberdeen we've had in ages! Me and Iain will be a up later than Craig and Chris though, cos we're both working until 5 and then we'll be hitting the road (like a battering ram on a silver black phantom bike).

Sorry, just to confirm before we pack up our donkeys - there are two cabs that will be at the Moorings? These are not the two cabs that Craig told Brian we would bring? So if we don't bring two cabs, there will be two there anyway?

J

Sorry' date=' just to confirm before we pack up our donkeys - there are two cabs that will be at the Moorings? These are not the two cabs that Craig told Brian we would bring? So if we don't bring two cabs, there will be two there anyway?

J[/quote']

THE BAR NOW HAS IT'S OWN TWO 4x12 MARSHALL ANGLE CABS.

THERE IS NO REQUIREMENT FOR YOU TO BRING CABS.

We also have a Marshall DSL100 head that you are welcome to use but that is entirely up to you.

hey chaps. will you be performing a poetry reading? will you? will you?

if bands could try their best to be at the venue by 7 o'clock to drop their shit off, we'll get the first act (WTW) onstage just after 9.

the kraken DJ duo will be hitting the decks sometime before that. and continuing till close. hurrah!

come down and celebrate Fudge's 6th Birthday for the first and penultimate time!