aberdeen-music

Rachael & Calum

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Guest tv tanned
The comments were just a joke but he has toned down on them a hell of a lot because my boyfriend was really not happy with him (to say the least) so i asked him to stop it.

How scarily possessive of him.

Guest tv tanned
I can understand why he wasn't happy! If you read them then you must be able to understand as well.

Also it was getting a bit old

1. It was patently obvious, from the word go, that the comments were light hearted and in jest. If he can't see that then he's a fool.

2. Even if they were not in jest, and let us just suppose that calum really did masturbate every time you put a photo up, why is it his fault when the material is being put up in the first place?

If it's as obvious to everyone else, as it is to me, that the comments were not serious, maybe a sense of humour transplant is needed?

Gareth knew they were said as a joke but he didn't find someone making inappropriate comments about his girlfriend very funny at all and i can see where he's coming from

At this time I had never actually spoken to or met Calum before, I had no idea who he was and Gareth found this also quite strange