aberdeen-music

An idea

Hog

Ok' date=' Onion Terror and Atom have/gonna do an evening with gig at Moshulu. Should Element do one?[/quote']

Damn right we should, if my damn feet hold on long enough to play before buckling!

But who should we play with?? :down: Ideas, send them on a post card to PO Box Hogs Ma looks like Cadfael.com!!

:rockon::D

Ok' date=' Onion Terror and Atom have/gonna do an evening with gig at Moshulu. Should Element do one?[/quote']

And why oh why, did you put the travolta saturday night fever picture online man, you know i keep those moves for the weekend :) lol, what a nob i look! :nono:

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest man if you get a great supporting bill then I think you're sorted. It's no diss on your band but you'll need an enticing lineup to get people along to Moshulu to see E106. Maybe getting Godplayer, Broken Oath, Allergo or someone up to play with you would be a good move.

Also harass Filthpact day and night to play another show. Then I'm there ;)

To be honest man if you get a great supporting bill then I think you're sorted. It's no diss on your band but you'll need an enticing lineup to get people along to Moshulu to see E106. Maybe getting Godplayer' date=' Broken Oath, Allergo or someone up to play with you would be a good move.

Also harass Filthpact day and night to play another show. Then I'm there ;)[/quote']

I totally see where you are coming from. To be honest with you we are now sounding at our best right now. The heavy parts are heavier and the melodies are more em melodonies (made up word)

We are a quiet band who just work hard and love music. We have self belief but not in a cuntish way. The best is yet to come from this band.

To say we are going to be more accessible is piss, we are a heavy band, that is not going to change but we have been working on some new and forward thinking ideas and are planning some gigs in the future with some very decent bands

Watch this space :cheers::rockon:

To be honest man if you get a great supporting bill then I think you're sorted. It's no diss on your band but you'll need an enticing lineup to get people along to Moshulu to see E106. Maybe getting Godplayer' date=' Broken Oath, Allergo or someone up to play with you would be a good move.

Also harass Filthpact day and night to play another show. Then I'm there ;)[/quote']

I see where you are coming from there, but it kinda defeats the point in us playing a gig at moshulu then doesn't it? I dont believe we need to persuade people to see us, if so, then i'd rather not play the gig. People come to our gigs who want to come, we dont bully or harrass folk into coming.

To me, playing moshulu is like playing Drakes, 2/3rd's of the people there are only there on the night for the sake of it and would come regardless of which bands are playing. - THIS IS NOT A SLUR ON MOSHULU!! IT ROCKS as a venue.

We just have alot on just now. :rockon:

• 1 month later...
I see where you are coming from there' date=' but it kinda defeats the point in us playing a gig at moshulu then doesn't it? I dont believe we need to persuade people to see us, if so, then i'd rather not play the gig. People come to our gigs who want to come, we dont bully or harrass folk into coming.

To me, playing moshulu is like playing Drakes, 2/3rd's of the people there are only there on the night for the sake of it and would come regardless of which bands are playing. - THIS IS NOT A SLUR ON MOSHULU!! IT ROCKS as a venue.

We just have alot on just now. :rockon:[/quote']

To be honest though how many tickets do you actually expect to sell for a night at Moshulu headlined by E106?

"2/3rd's of the people" at Drakes is a lot less people than 2/3rds of the people at a Moshulu gig...

When bands are booked for Moshulu, even national touring bands the support is frequently chosen in order to boostk ticket sales, this would be no different. I think with a carefull choice of supports you could pull this off Hog. The point of taking other popular supports is that people will hear many different of music they've never heard before, would you sell out ? I very much doubt it, but most bands dont sell out Moshulu, what you need is proibably 100 punters to break even thats easily viable with the right choice of supports, and you get more fans, everyones happy.

Cheers

Stuart