aberdeen-music

What an amazing gig!!!

angie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, jesus, moses etc, it was just tbe BEST gig ever, I was completely out of breathe by the end of the second song. Intro was amazingly epic and the general performance was just outstanding.

But it's NOT cool to nip people in the mini-pits. :D

Fucking ace :rockon:

Oh man!!!! Best gig in a LONG time!

WSBB were awesome, they were quite worried that they wouldn't be liked because they kinda didn't fit in, I don't think they had anything to worry about! They played really well.

Godplayer were amazing also, I had never heard them before but was totally my cup of tea! As Dan said, shame that more people didn't get their asses down the front to join in all the rukkus

Black Atom. Amazing. You guys really know how to get a crowd going! I cannot even imagine how it must feel to have over 100 people chanting ATOM at you over and over again! Wow! And I was absolutely loving Joe's outfit! The oncore was awesome, you guys know how to give the fans what they want! (In a completely non sexual way)

I bought my tshirt so i shall be wearing that today because i figured it would get all sweaty last night :D

Thank you all for coming down last night! It was an immense occasion and I'm sure I speak for the rest of the guys when I say that we owe it all to our beloved Atomites! I think we all went through the full range of emotions before,during and after the gig but most of all, it makes me feel very proud of the band and our fans. You're the greatest!

See you all soon!

It was the first Atom gig I've been to in a good few years. And you guys are still fucking amazing!! Glad Atom played a few of their 'oldies', Down and Chasing Ghosts!! It was just really good! had so much fun! Picked up a Black Atom cd and hassled Godplayer outside for one! :):cheers:

Ace night guys! very well done to all! Pity I missed the first band but what I saw was immense!

:D

Well done gents it was an incredible gig. I think that you guys certainly deserve to be carried down the street and have statues placed in all metal venues.

It takes a lot to put on a good performance, but to have every single member of a band playing their hearts out and putting on a outstanding gig like that, well, i think you guys are legends. :band::band::band::rockon::gringo::D

Black Atom were amazing last night' date=' I had a great night, well worth coming from Glasgow for. Joe was mental! And Rass, Erskine, Mac, Dan and Len were great too. :rockon:

Defintely wanna see 'em again![/quote']

You?! Here? Now?

Hooray! :rockon::D

I had such an ace time at that gig, the crowd was amazing! Thanks all for coming and making it one my very favourite gigs ever :) I was a bit nervous actually, which doesn't happen often... hence I bummed-up a couple of the words in The Tie That Binds... but not too badly, and ach, shit happens. There were a couple of minor mishaps but all in all the gig was awesome... I've got the minidisc on now, and the crowd singing Fallen makes me feel all funny :D

With a bit of luck we'll get to do this again sometime. We love you people! :)

You?! Here? Now?

Hooray! :rockon::D

I had such an ace time at that gig' date=' the crowd was amazing! Thanks all for coming and making it one my very favourite gigs ever :) I was a bit nervous actually, which doesn't happen often... hence I bummed-up a couple of the words in The Tie That Binds... but not too badly, and ach, shit happens. There were a couple of minor mishaps but all in all the gig was awesome... I've got the minidisc on now, and the crowd singing Fallen makes me feel all funny :D

With a bit of luck we'll get to do this again sometime. We love you people! :)[/quote']

Do you fancy uploading that at some point and sending me it I would be ever so grateful:D

:rockon:

I will ve trying my bestest to get to drummonds for the 22nd to see you guys again and im begging that this time at drummonds i dont have to leave after your first song, oh man how pissed off at astagecoach was i that night? Poo on a dsticvk i tell ye! Anygowsa, Yeah again you guys were fucking ace onf unsdat!