Just a wee reminder...

Joe Atom

:)

Tomorrow (Sunday) at Moshulu:

Black Atom

Godplayer

We Shall Be Blessed

Doors at 7:30.

Tickets a fiver from the bands or the bassment, maybe a little more on the door.

We have a nice long set :-) I know there is a thread on this in our forum but I know many people don't venture there. The other bands are teh r0xx0r!!!111 Seriously, we'd appreciate it if you came along.

Cheers!

what happened to MOTH?

and if you link me to your forum I'll cry because that requires effort.

Unfortunately they've had to cancel their gigs just at the moment due to one of the members having ungetoutableof work commitments :( A mighty shame, but Blessed are tight as fuck (and after all, they are a Brian Blessed tribute band!)

Well, I for one thought that was fucking ace. I had a great time.

We Shall Be Blessed impressed me, Godplayer were fucking ace a lot better live than expected and Atom were insane.

I enjoyed the theatrics and abundance of metal poses and cheese.

Not bad value on the t-shirt either, I shall sport it with pride.

Fucking amazing!

Arrived just as We Shall Be Blessed were coming off stage, Godplayer rocked like naebodies business (nice guys as well, Stacey got a CD from them!)

That was my first time seeing Black Atom, and by fuck, I was very impressed. Stage presence, crowd interaction were both spot on, and the songs blew me away! I'm sitting at work listening to the album just now!

It may have been my first Atom gig, but it will definately not be my last!

:rockon:

Cheers guys! We had a great time, and while there may have been numerous points where things did not go according to plan (see 'Rass falling over' or 'Mac's amp failing him at the crucial moment') we had an amazing time... the crowd reaction was just brilliant, we are very lucky to have fans like you lot! :rockon: It was great to get a longer set than usual (although still not long enough to play all the songs we wanted to! :D ) and hopefully there will be a similar gig at some point in the future. Who knows, we might even have some new songs for you by then given that we have finally played every song from the album live...

Thanks again for making it a great night for us :)

ooooo! new stuff?!?! liking the sounds of that!

The thing is joe, it seems that no matter what technical problems you guys have you can always carry on no problem and they are all forgotten about! It's ace! haha

Amazing gig, loved it to bits! Didn't do my throat infection any favours though!

Guest treader.

He fell right at my feet. I would have helped him up but he managed to roll right over and land on his feet again, which was pretty cool.

So did i' date=' when/where did this happen?[/quote']

It happened during Chasing Ghosts, Rass with his wireless and me with mine ran all the way to the back of Moshulu, then turned around but on the way back his feet confused and he did a forward roll sort of thing... he was up and back to the stage in a flash, but it put all his tuning to buggery :( Which was why he pinched Dan's guitar for the middle bit, and why he wasn't on stage for the start of Ashes of the End as he was retuning frantically offstage :D