aberdeen-music

Closed threads

Guest Bob

I didn't close it but I'll leave this open for the moderator that did close to answer if they feel it nessasary to do so. Certainly it shouldn't have been posted in that forum though - it looks like very much more Wasteland material. Yes, I know it was an "event" but it wasn't one of any significance in my opinion - and certainly not one deserving enough to go into the calendar.

I didn't close it but I'll leave this open for the moderator that did close to answer if they feel it nessasary to do so. Certainly it shouldn't have been posted in that forum though - it looks like very much more Wasteland material. Yes' date=' I know it was an "event" but it wasn't one of any significance in my opinion - and certainly not one deserving enough to go into the calendar.[/quote']

I didn't know that every event posted in that forum had to be a submission for the calendar. All I see is guidelines on how to make it one. Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum, I do try my best these days. Given the choice between the two I'd rather have posted in the wasteland because more people pay attention to that.

I closed it because it was nonsense and the date had passed anyway. It was a joke thread, that was pretty funny but didn't serve any real purpose and wasn't advertising a genuine event.

I should have left a message explaining why it was closed but I forgot, sorry.

I closed it because it was nonsense and the date had passed anyway. It was a joke thread' date=' that was pretty funny but didn't serve any real purpose and wasn't advertising a genuine event.

I should have left a message explaining why it was closed but I forgot, sorry.[/quote']

Unless it was offensive or people had stopped posting on it .... why do you care? :p

Andy

I closed it because it was nonsense and the date had passed anyway. It was a joke thread' date=' that was pretty funny but didn't serve any real purpose and wasn't advertising a genuine event.

I should have left a message explaining why it was closed but I forgot, sorry.[/quote']

your wrong there was actually a meeting. So there for why did you close it?

Guest haigyman
then they can PM him.

what if other people want to read feedback on the meeting to decide whether or not to attend similar events in the future?