aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Spike Pile Driver dvd

Yeah, we are thinking of making a dvd which is made up of 2 gigs. One gig with Onion Terror and recent gig with The Real Shocks, Billy Ealy and the catnips, Kitchen Cynics etc.

It may come with some new tunes, not sure yet.

I can guarantee that MMW and Atom members will not purchase it :D:cheers:

Dare I ask why not? Be you dissing your harmony-loving solo-shredding wanky-widdling prog-powering clunk-bassing brothers?

Well, we've written a song called 'Hog is gay', so there.

Well, actually we haven't, but we could.

Well, actually to be honest we probably won't.

Well... well.

:p

Now and again I do an Atomesque solo, its fun but sometimes people take it out of context, thus the " Hog, you hate Atom" thingy. Its fun, life is a parody! Suprisingly I like Atom!

Now and again I do an Atomesque solo' date=' its fun but sometimes people take it out of context, thus the " Hog, you hate Atom" thingy. Its fun, life is a parody! Suprisingly I like Atom![/quote']

Then come to our gig tonight ;)

What 'out-of-context' stuff appears on your DVD then? :D

Then come to our gig tonight ;)

What 'out-of-context' stuff appears on your DVD then? :D

Actually I would but Tony (e106 singer) was gonna go but has headed of to partake on a barge holiday on the norfolk broads! Im not going myself

Actually I would but Tony (e106 singer) was gonna go but has headed of to partake on a barge holiday on the norfolk broads! Im not going myself

Join our gang.

Yeah' date=' we are thinking of making a dvd which is made up of 2 gigs. One gig with Onion Terror and recent gig with The Real Shocks, Billy Ealy and the catnips, Kitchen Cynics etc.

[/quote']

You mean The Videos? Real Shocks no longer exist :angel:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Surely Jake/Noise is/are too underground and old school for DVD's? Perhaps a flipbook would be more suitable.

By all accounts, it's easy as anything to transfer camcorder footage onto a DVD. Might well slap two gigs on a DVD and punt it dirt-cheap. We'll see, Baldy's getting a bit ahead of himself once again, to nobody's surprise.

I like the flipbook idea, maybe the first 50 will come with limited edition Morse Code.

Yeah. Doesn't time fly, sometimes?

Looks like it will be a split with Wifebeater, we have Saturday's gig on tape and it looks the bollocks.

Hog will probably know which SPD gig we'll be putting on, it's not rocket science. Ho ho!

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
:laughing:

Don't, I had no idea it'd be so tricky to have a black square throughout the footage...

Not :up: