aberdeen-music

Spike Pile Driver dvd

Hog

Yeah, we are thinking of making a dvd which is made up of 2 gigs. One gig with Onion Terror and recent gig with The Real Shocks, Billy Ealy and the catnips, Kitchen Cynics etc.

It may come with some new tunes, not sure yet.

I can guarantee that MMW and Atom members will not purchase it :D:cheers:

Dare I ask why not? Be you dissing your harmony-loving solo-shredding wanky-widdling prog-powering clunk-bassing brothers?

Well, we've written a song called 'Hog is gay', so there.

Well, actually we haven't, but we could.

Well, actually to be honest we probably won't.

Well... well.

:p

Now and again I do an Atomesque solo' date=' its fun but sometimes people take it out of context, thus the " Hog, you hate Atom" thingy. Its fun, life is a parody! Suprisingly I like Atom![/quote']

Then come to our gig tonight ;)

What 'out-of-context' stuff appears on your DVD then? :D

Then come to our gig tonight ;)

What 'out-of-context' stuff appears on your DVD then? :D

Actually I would but Tony (e106 singer) was gonna go but has headed of to partake on a barge holiday on the norfolk broads! Im not going myself

Yeah' date=' we are thinking of making a dvd which is made up of 2 gigs. One gig with Onion Terror and recent gig with The Real Shocks, Billy Ealy and the catnips, Kitchen Cynics etc.

[/quote']

You mean The Videos? Real Shocks no longer exist :angel:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Surely Jake/Noise is/are too underground and old school for DVD's? Perhaps a flipbook would be more suitable.

By all accounts, it's easy as anything to transfer camcorder footage onto a DVD. Might well slap two gigs on a DVD and punt it dirt-cheap. We'll see, Baldy's getting a bit ahead of himself once again, to nobody's surprise.

I like the flipbook idea, maybe the first 50 will come with limited edition Morse Code.

• 3 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...