aberdeen-music

People who talk/shout/laugh/scream all the way through acoustic gigs....

Afro Droid

i got the impression it was just the fucking cunts that mean gerry jablonski gets to play once a month. they were all fucking twats. some bald asshole tried to slag off paul james berry to me and i gave him hell so he fucked off. what is is with gerry jablonski anyway? he's not very good/interesting, clearly up his own arse given that he wore his purple tinted sunglasses inside until he got on stage, and so fucking smug. the look on his face just said that he approved of his fans being twats throughout all the other sets-fans that clearly don't appreciate what music is given they like his fucking shite excuse for entertainment. if anything would be positive for the music scene here it would be venues and promoters refusing to book that cunt so that gigs would be less peppered with assholes who don't have the decency to let people listen to bands and artists they don't approve of.

i got the impression it was just the fucking cunts that mean gerry jablonski gets to play once a month. they were all fucking twats. some bald asshole tried to slag off paul james berry to me and i gave him hell so he fucked off. what is is with gerry jablonski anyway? he's not very good/interesting' date=' clearly up his own arse given that he wore his purple tinted sunglasses inside until he got on stage, and so fucking smug. the look on his face just said that he approved of his fans being twats throughout all the other sets-fans that clearly don't appreciate what music is given they like his fucking shite excuse for entertainment. if anything would be positive for the music scene here it would be venues and promoters refusing to book that cunt so that gigs would be less peppered with assholes who don't have the decency to let people listen to bands and artists they don't approve of.[/quote']

thats nice and venomous, i highly approve.