aberdeen-music

The funniest joke you've ever heard...

jonty84

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A man and his pet giraffe walk into a bar and start knocking back shots of whisky . After a while they both start to get totally wankered and eventually the giraffe is so hammered that it falls to the floor. The barman says to the man ' oi you cant leave that lyin' there!'......the man says' it's not a lion its a giraffe'

A man and his pet giraffe walk into a bar and start knocking back shots of whisky . After a while they both start to get totally wankered and eventually the giraffe is so hammered that it falls to the floor. The barman says to the man ' oi you cant leave that lyin' there!'......the man says' it's not a lion its a giraffe'

This joke is so unfunny. Wishbone take note!

In defiance to CamilleY's post:

God created Eden in all its glory. A beautiful place of lush forest, lovely smells and wonderful sights. Waterfalls falling from cliffs draped in deep green vegetation, rolling fields surrounded by flowers and fruit. And god said to himself "This is good". And into this gorgeous world God created animals. Majestic creatures of all forms roaming free around the paradise that was Eden. And God said to himself "This is good". And then God created Man. His finest work, in every way. The most intelligent, the most sophisticated of all his creations. Handsome, strong, and clever. A true acheivement to be proud of. And God said "This is good". And then God created woman and said "Oh well, she'll just have to wear makeup"

Guest treader.

What do a pork pie and an old woman's vagina have in common?

First you have to bite through the crust, then lick off the jelly before you get to the meat.

Guest treader.

A Scotsman goes into a brothel in Amsterdam one night and finds himself a prostitute. He asks her, "How much do you charge for the hour lass?" "100" she replies. So he asks, "Okay do you do Scottish style?" She says "No"

He then asks her, "I'll pay you 200 to do it Scottish style" She again says no, not knowing what Scottish style was!

So he then offers her 300. Again she declines his offer. So finally he says "I'll give you 500 to go Scottish style with me!"

Finally she agrees thinking, "Well, I've been in the game for over 10 years now, I've been there and done that, had every kind of request from weirdos from every corner of the world, how bad could Scottish style be?

So she goes ahead and has sex with him, doing it in every kind of way and in every possible position. Finally, after several intense hours they finish. Exhausted, the hooker turns to him and says, "That was fantastic. I've never enjoyed it so much. But I was expecting something perverted and disgusting. Where exactly does the 'Scottish style' come in?" .......

The Scotsman replies...

"I'll pay you next week".