aberdeen-music

tonight..

Penny

its moving from south to north, the higher up you are in scotland (i.e how north u are) the clearer and larger you will see the moon. am quite excited, it only happens once in every 90 years, so im only gonna get to see it once in my lifetime :)

glasgow got it at 10.38pm tonight

That's it i'm gonna give you a hard day on saturday what with being your superior and all. Fergie's death shall be avenged!! :nono:

Just to clarify for the non-dobbies elite, Jazz reckons hes my boss, and spent half the day moaning at me today for supposedly killing a frog by smothering it in fake tree bark.

On a lighter note, what time should we look for the moon?

Just to clarify for the non-dobbies elite' date=' Jazz reckons hes my boss, and spent half the day moaning at me today for supposedly killing a frog by smothering it in fake tree bark.

What time should we look for the moon?[/quote']

Hate to be pernickity but the tree bark is real, it's just dyed green and black.

the moon looks bigger than this anyway though when it is closest to the horizon.

The effects of refraction on the light coming from the moon magnify it so it appears much larger than when it is in the sky. Also its a kindof optical illusion with it being closer to a frame of reference for size (the ground) . But yes, it will be quite nice to watch tonight...