aberdeen-music

charity gig at the tunnels, 31st of july

Chi 666

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

age limit? god i seem to ask that a lot, im 16 (no doorman ever belleves that and i cana b assed takn ma passport coz it got nicked last time) so ill stick to the safe side n ask if its over 14's?

age limit? god i seem to ask that a lot' date=' im 16 (no doorman ever belleves that and i cana b assed takn ma passport coz it got nicked last time) so ill stick to the safe side n ask if its over 14's?[/quote']

indeed young sir. 14's and over. im gonna be on the door and im 19 so i should be able to tell a little better than some 36 year old gorilla bouncer with idea's above his station whos about 14-20

if you cant get hold of any band members to get tickets, just pay at the door on the night, if your from ellon then just pay at the door, saves you halling your ass into aberdeen to get tickets, just turn up on the night, should be good (as long as your over 14).

:cheers:

I don't know how I'd do that. I'd probably ask the dude that made one for himself to make one for me :rockon:

Either that or I could (in true fan style) just take a permanent marker to a white t-shirt! :D

Ye man the t-shit Greg made is fuckin ace, i have no idea how he done it tho. Marker pen works best for me. We will have Weeping Jesus tees soon, theyr in the making.

This should be a good gig. :cheers: