aberdeen-music

charity gig at the tunnels, 31st of july

Chi 666

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

radio lucifer

not to worry. hopefully those of you in R.L who were able to play will attend on the night anyway.

it happens. maybe next time (?) . i have another big event in mind in a few months time for fans of the heavier side of things.

i know the story behind the two affected. so i know you were very likely to play if it was possible. thanks for considering and hope to see you there

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

epilepsy.gif

You guys should use this on the door.

Not only does it really capture the pain and undoubted shock behind being struck with epilepsy, but it also shows that the son of God is apologising for his fathers accidental creation.

Yip Papaspyrou you really are a fucking cunt.

sounds like a real shit hot fucking gig !"!!!!! and for 3 pound you cannot go wrong !

and its all for a cause we can all benefit from

*Well from what i know 3 out of 4 families has a member that suffers from epilepsy.

keep it up

Yip Papaspyrou you really are a fucking cunt.

sounds like a real shit hot fucking gig !"!!!!! and for 3 pound you cannot go wrong !

and its all for a cause we can all benefit from

*Well from what i know 3 out of 4 families has a member that suffers from epilepsy.

keep it up

thanks man, just hoping for a good turn out now. all we need to do is advertise. (waiting for posters to arrive) . everything else is set :rockon::cheers::swearing::band:

Well judging by the line up you have all the up n coming metal bands i've been wanting to see for ages

all i can say is' date=' weeping jesus are awesome.

element 106 are a very professional sounding metal band that have been developing their sound of late. which, by the way is a very good thing. not that it was bad before but now (in my opinion) it's much tighter and works better. plus, props on the melodic parts in neo'.

cant say much about hollow point or identity as i haven't heard HP and only heard one ID song.

ID are less heavy but we wanted some spread in the bands playing rather than just heavy bands.

and of course there is us, statue of misery. you can judge us for yourself. ( [url']http://spaces.msn.com/members/statueofmisery/ ) . if the link doesnt work please post on the site and let me know (see som mp3's) thanks

zeromisery :cheers:

HAHAHAHAH' date=' chi, remember when you said that that this gig was gonna be the best night in aberdeens metal music history? cloud said something like "i dont think so, stayover aren't playing for a start." well, listen out for them on the radio, you'll see my point.[/quote']

o_O

there are no words...

HAHAHAHAH' date=' chi, remember when you said that that this gig was gonna be the best night in aberdeens metal music history? cloud said something like "i dont think so, stayover aren't playing for a start." well, listen out for them on the radio, you'll see my point. :rockon:[/quote']

woah woah, before i go making more enemies, im not saying stayover are bad. just not the most metal thing since sliced slayer. :cheers:

im really looking forward to this gig. to play at, see the other bands but most of all to raise money for a charity that means something to me.

after all, thats what its really about. i'll never be able to thank the other bands enough for playing on the night, for free and helping us out. this night wouldnt be going forward without them.