aberdeen-music

Whats everyone doing for summer?

Noir

Well, not very much I'm afraid. I had my summer holiday over the weekend down in London & Milton Keynes to see Green Day. It was affa hot, so it felt like I was abroad.

I work every weekday for a few hours so I'll have some pennies to spend when I got to Glasgow and Edinburgh early July.

Urm... dunno what else. Perhaps a week or two abroad before uni starts again.

Guest Keira

The plan was to get a holiday job.. but I'm not sure as yet. Maybe.

I will also be going away to Faroe for two weeks and up to Iceland for one.. should be good!

I'm working for Schlumberger for three months. It was originally meant to be a work placement as part of my MEng course, but uni fuckup no.2 means I'm now doing a BEng, and so it's just a placement for the hell of it now. Which, it turns out, is actually better.

So I'm going to be spending three months programming while listening to AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Metallica, The Cult, or whatever else my boss puts on. Bonus!

I finish my year long uni placement at the end of july, then i'm going on holiday in europe (germany, austria, slovenia and italy to be more accurate) for 3 weeks, then back home for about a day, then go to reading, get back hte day before my 21st birthday, then have a rest and try and find a part time job before going back to uni.

working. in an office*. while the world relaxes outside in the sun.

I'm also moving house in 2 weeks, which will be the only interesting thing to happen to me this summer.

*I do this in winter, autumn and spring as well but it's more depressing being stuck inside in the summer

working full time in sainsburys (yeay :|), saving up to hopefully go to paris/amsterdam in august for my 21st, then headin off to el house in spain for a couple weeks of hot, then startin uni (i found out today that i got into my course, wooooooooo :D)

so yeh, nothing very exciting, but im sure i'll make the most fun out of it :)

i really wish i could say cool things like surfin - but im at university all day every day over the summer - joy!! Still - i may go over to france for one days snowboarding with my mates, hmmm that costs bout 140 for a single day but it may be worth it, we shall see. but off with the wife to her parents 2nd house in spain afetr i am done at uni. cant wait!!!

I'm starting work in August, have a wedding that I'm bridesmaid for, my older brother and his wife are expecting their first baby and I'm graduating.

I have just been on holiday to Spain, stayed in a 5 star hotel near Edinburgh for my graduation ball, moved in with my boyfriend and been to Glasgow and Inverness a few times.....

Sounds really busy but I'm still SO bored......theres only so many times you can clean a flat!!!

I'm starting work in August' date=' have a wedding that I'm bridesmaid for, my older brother and his wife are expecting their first baby and I'm graduating.

I have just been on holiday to Spain, stayed in a 5 star hotel near Edinburgh for my graduation ball, moved in with my boyfriend and been to Glasgow and Inverness a few times.....

Sounds really busy but I'm still SO bored......theres only so many times you can clean a flat!!![/quote']

you could watch the OC...

Cheers

Stuart