aberdeen-music

The Castlegate an hour ago...

Biz

Just saw a very strange spectacle by some global anti capitalist/ anti G8 people

- videos -solar powered lights etc FREE CHIPS yum yum the sauces were orgasmic ,the annoying drunk spoiled it until I told him to shut up WELL DONE MYSTERY PEOPLE especially the Hoover Man quite an enlightening experience - pity the council web cam seems to be stuck on last Fridays picture - it really was worth seeing.

Guest MarkJDelaney

I wondered what was going on there earlier. I saw a lot of setting up and caravans of types. Also close by were a couple of coppers with a video camera. Suspected something to do with the G8

the drunk...

I reckon he was sent by the government to disrupt the proceedings, but that is only because I am paranoid - but HEY! I guess I'll never find out , unless they show me the videos made by the secret camera overlooking The Castlegate - YEAH - NOT the Aberdeen Council Castlegate one OR the regular BIG BROTHER like fuzz anes either.

I asked this girl if she had ever been picked up by the fuzz

she replied "Nah but I've been swung round by the tits though".

The quite brilliant event was arranged by the Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Cown Army. For further info visit http://www.clownarmy.org

And yes, several officers of Grampian Police were seen filming the proceedings. Officers also fimed folks as they made their way to the Clown Army training session at The Tunnels the following day.

they can film me anytime

and frequently DO, but I have nothing to hide and can't be arsed getting involved with the rebel clowns or any other clown rebels.

If you want change - change it on your own-

change your mind-

for the better

revolt NOW

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

We all know that those wooden house are well overdue a good fire.

Think how good the photos of it will be. Would look most boggling in one of the most well known areas of Aberdeen and they would probably not do any damage to the surrounding area( ok, maybe a bit of the floor)

if the coppers video you then you are entitled to request a copy of that very same video, write off with the date and time you were filmed.i've seen a few festival tapes filmed by da polis, you dont see the bands but you hear them ok and you get to see all the pretty faces singing along and sweating.