aberdeen-music

Craig Watch

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be fair to say he (craig) knocked back a few pints while we were DJing last night, but truth be told he was pacing himself for financial reasons. still, by the time we had arrived at, and left, moshulu he must've stuck 10 pints away. i imagine there were sneaky shots going on too...

and we get to do it all again tonight! god bless the moorings and their weisensteffen stuff

Fuckin hell! He was wasted when he showed up at The Moorings at 7pm last night. I asked him when they wanted to start charging at the door, but he just looked at me, smiled, his eyes twinkled, and he said "I can't understand I'm minging", then more ominously, "Brain (sic) will be here soon". And that was all I got out of him all night. He was totally incoherent by the time he left.

And he made it to Air Guitar? Holy Cow!

aye' date=' would that be the same night I`d to wait for the drunken bams ootside Pete`s new flat, on the goddam pavement having a wee alcoholics picnic to myself while they staggered half way across the other side o eberdeen afore realising far they were? neeps min! Fars yer Drawers???[/quote']

That would indeed have been the night! Walked all the way up Albyn Place before realizing we were heading in the completely wrong direction from Rosemount.

Finally got a taxi, and on arrival found Danny perched on the kerb sipping from a Jack Daniels Silver Select bottle, smoking marlboro and listening to music via his phone. About ten minutes later, Oggy and Craigie stumbled in the door. Craigie grumbled something, took a shot of jager, and promptly collapsed on the floor. Where he slept on his giant padlock.

The rest of us sat and listened to Danny play and sing the Bodyform advert theme tune.

Awesome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On a slightly unrelated note, Oggy of Radio Lucifer fame threw a conker (yes, a real conker) at me in the Wild Boar on Saturday night. He was also surrounded by a harem of young women at the time.

This begs the question - do chicks dig conkers?

Place : Kef

When: This fine evening

Occasion: The Gunz n Rozes gig

Activity: Possibly the most rock n roll thing I saw all night...middle of Rocket Queen, the entire front of the dancefloor are busy moshing and jumping around, apart from one said Craigie, lighting a cigarette with a zippo lighter in the midst of it all. Love it. :rockon: