aberdeen-music

Craig Watch

The Ghost Of Fudge

Guest BadgerFeatures

Talked to Craig in Moshulu last night and he mentioned he was on his way to the back bar to get a Cosmopolitan! Didn't see him drinking it though, damn!

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The memory of Craig drinking a Cosmopolitan has come thundering back to me. He did indeed drink it but we all heckled him for it. Which I think is only fair.

Can anyone shed some light on what the fuck happened on Friday night though? I can't remember a thing. There was certainly laughter and certainly booze but beyond that I'm at a loss to tell you.

Can anyone shed some light on what the fuck happened on Friday night though? I can't remember a thing. There was certainly laughter and certainly booze but beyond that I'm at a loss to tell you.

I remember dancing, drinking and then you walked home with me. I was quite suprised you could walk.

I remember dancing' date=' drinking and then you walked home with me. I was quite suprised you could walk.[/quote']

Me too! I don't remember gettiing home at all. I have vague memories of dancing. I seem to remember that at that point in the evening keeping my balance was becoming increasingly difficult. Oh well.

I apologise profusely for any awful drunken shite I said to you! There's bound to have been some...

Me too! I don't remember gettiing home at all. I have vague memories of dancing. I seem to remember that at that point in the evening keeping my balance was becoming increasingly difficult. Oh well.

I apologise profusely for any awful drunken shite I said to you! There's bound to have been some...

Couldn't of been any worse than anything i said to you!

Our dancing was great :S... i don't think i had any balance at all. I remember following you and then realising you hadn't a clue where we were going on the way home :)

Spotted in the Bassment with Jimmy in good humour giving thumbs up to Screaming Trees, Soundgarden and Queens Of The Stone Age tracks.

Later spotted at the Moshulu staff night out with slightly glazed expression on face. Not quite as drunk...okay not nearly as...okay basically he didn't pass out in the toilets. Unlike a certain someone ;)

:cheers: ye lightweight!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

spotted: reading festival 2005

drinking: a bottle of red and a bottle of white everyday, to get in the mood before the bands.

smoking: malboras, tucked into his sock as there was no room in his sporran.

consuming: imodium, until he ran out. but no food.

rocking to: foo fighters

laughing at: maiden fans playing air guitar