aberdeen-music

Craig Watch

The Ghost Of Fudge

Craig was spotted in Moshulu this evening (12:30 - 03:00) surprisngly sober compared to many other patrons of the club (Jonny Lucifer' date=' Bri DLS, Rachie DLS and Neil Leyton were all far drunker. I almost fear for Jonny's safety).[/quote']

Craig was there?! Where, was he next to your dj booth?

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. He was sitting right next to me. I forgot to mention how absolutely shit faced you were as well!

So I found out on Saturday when he told me I (alledgedly) bit you! Once again, I'm sorry and my time of tormenting you has ended, or at least been toned down slightly.

Actually for that you lose points.

Now if it had been Jager...

One day my drunkeness will catch up with me...

Oh come on, gimmie a bit of a challenge! Craig lives with jimmy, jimmy's relationship with jager is heroic to say the least, im sure you just need to be in moshulu on a friday night to witness such a thing.

Oh come on' date=' gimmie a bit of a challenge! Craig lives with jimmy, jimmy's relationship with jager is heroic to say the least, im sure you just need to be in moshulu on a friday night to witness such a thing.[/quote']

Any night really...

Speaking of Jimmy, *spotted* in Windmill Brae's resident gentlemen's club last night. With Tequila.

No Craig though. Boo.

spotted: tonight

place: moshulu, flying circus clubnight

with: a pint of cider

lighting jock watch - james is expected to stare vacantly into space while avoiding the gaze of request laden punters, while tickling the three lights that work. he's not expected to smile more than twice, unless unexpected fags or booze drift his way...

lighting jock watch - james is expected to stare vacantly into space while avoiding the gaze of request laden punters' date=' while tickling the three lights that work. he's not expected to smile more than twice, unless unexpected fags or booze drift his way...[/quote']

I cannot vouch for his mood today as he was still in bed when I left the house (3.30pm), but I suspect he was up til early this morning watching wrestling vids, so the forecast may be grim.... :D

i was up all night playing baldurs gate on the ps2.

you should see me slay yeti.

tonight at flying circus, i shall be slightly dislocated in spirit after spending some hours in exile listening to bands practice... it's akin to soundchecks in drakes, but without the oppertunity to shout "yup, that's fine, cheers, get off the stage" when the painful noise got too much...

spotted: last night

on his way from: the lok-up party

on his way to: moshulu for another 'couple' of pints

in: ma camerons

drinking: it looked like Jack to me

drunk rating: only a 1/10 at that point, but he'd drunk 6 bottles of wine the day before after staying up all night on wednesday and going to buy booze AT 7AM. the off-license wasn't open, sadly, so jimmy b had to go back an hour later.