aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost Of Fudge

Craig Watch

ha ha! classic!

name dj adam would never do that

True Dat!

He's a lovely fellow really that Craig. Slumped or not he's always personable.

Doesn't have any Cancer Bats on CD though which is frankly unforgiv....shite.

i heard Craig saved the life of a homeless bearded vagrant last monday night. apparently the tramp was bleezing and trying to sleep in an alleyway.

when woken by C, he mumbled something about the Black Tooth Rock Lounge and his keys...

any comment to make, Psydoll?

I like to think that if I was lying in the gutter unconscious, Craig would come to my rescue and give me the kiss of life without even geting a semi on, even if I was dressed in high heels and a mini skirt, then he would hae a quick flick through my mobile and pour me into a taxi and send me home.

Brian would probably help himself to a couple of tabs - leaving 40p in my top pocket - and leave the resusitation shennanigans to his girlfriend, thank goodness for that, I dinna think my lips could tak a the stubble action.

Just realised that the steel hinge on the left hand side of my head, where my face opens so that you can get at my circuits, is visible in that picture.

*MENTAL NOTE* avoid blade runners.

Yeah I just hope that Craig takes the joke better than Pete did - he sulked for a week.
I remember that. He got all annoyed with me for not telling him about it.

hehehe had fun in the moorings tonight, will post more about it later. oh aye!!

Yep i'd no idea the sign was there, yet curiously in all the photos (of which there are about a dozen if memory serves me correctly by sheer coincidence i'm pointing straight at the sign as illustrated here or imitating "sucking big dogs cock", in some case's both. I believe there's even one with my hand above my head pointing right at it!!!

For those of you with even poorer observation!

fudgephoto2.jpg

Anyone seen him since Friday night (In moshulu, dressed as the god of war with a pint o' cider in his paws)? I woke up to a few weird half finished texts from him on Saturday morning and haven't seen able to get in touch with him. Slightly concerned about the big mooch...