aberdeen-music

Craig Watch

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooo forgot to share a craig watch incident. last thursday 2nd november. vodafone shop. sold me a crackin sony ericsson. cheers for that dude :) well impressed so far

Dear god man it's the sensible side of Craig!

He was spotted last night in Bassment/Moshulu sorting out ideas for the new Wednesday night clubnight at Moshulu with partner in crime Brian. Disorganisation is the key it would seem :D

• 1 month later...

Seen last night at Hits 'n' Giggles being forced to enter the drinking competition after no takers could be found despite a healthy attendance figure (shyness? shite at downing pints? what's up with you people?!)

Craig ended up on the losing team after being forced to stop himself and apply a time penalty after slight dribbling occurred. It was sheer genius and a beautiful thing.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

craig -

seen last night onstage (very drunk) at shits & giggles in moshulu, tripping backwards over the lip of the drum riser, and falling between the Wheel Of Alchoholic Misfortune and the usual pile of 'assorted PA equipment'.

laugh? i shat myself. dj adam pointing gleefully and slapping his thighs with excitement and pity (?) didn't help.

the beautiful thing was craig even tried to grab The Wheel to steady himself as he fell. now THAT could've resulted in a death

• 3 weeks later...

when he left the moorings tonight, he was (disappointingly) entirely sober.

please someone tell me he ended up on his knees playing air guitar, or fell asleep in some dogshit underneath a park bench, or woke up to find out his conquest had an actual ROOM mate who'd been there the whole time, or forgot where he lived or SOMETHING?

his antics has somewhat disappointed me lately

He was air guitaring to Fall Out Boy at the end of the night in Moshulu last night!

He also demanded 'some fucking Foo Fighters' as I recall. It's scribbled at the top of the request list in big letters. Arf.

How can he have disappointed you lately? The falling over at Hits 'n' Giggles onstage allows him up to 3 weeks of sobriety through my tear-filled eyes :)

• 8 months later...