• 3 months later...
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fuckin flash back

Haven't been on Aberdeen-music in quite some time and i don't really know why. Just re-read all of craig watch and gave me an entertaining flashback to the last 3 years or so, some of which i do recall the rest is quite clearly made up.

Been too poor recently for much antics but give it time an i should be back on form.

Love to all,

Craig.

X

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

seen! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - in the moorings!

drinking! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - anything!

with! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - some finnish gentlemen, oggy and justin, etc

eyes! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - unfocused and slightly dangerous looking!

on his way to! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - DJ!

proper old skool drinking and shit! how was his DJ set? did he play green jello and a lot of Skynyrd?

he was in the moorings on sat afternoon going "ha ha! just popped in to pick up my CDs for DJing in moshulu tonight - oh, might as well stay for one, eh? ho ho! i'll probably end up staying all night and getting pissed, and forgetting i'm here to pick up my CDs, eh? tee hee! Oh, I'm not THAT bad..."

can you guess what happened, readers?

he was in the moorings on sat afternoon going "ha ha! just popped in to pick up my CDs for DJing in moshulu tonight - oh, might as well stay for one, eh? ho ho! i'll probably end up staying all night and getting pissed, and forgetting i'm here to pick up my CDs, eh? tee hee! Oh, I'm not THAT bad..."

can you guess what happened, readers?

all night? did he miss his dj set? and were those his exact words, hm?