aberdeen-music

Craig Watch

The Ghost Of Fudge

Reckon i'm passed the pain barrierand i've not been out much recently so i could make an appearance. Also still have to collect the costumes as a momento, moshulu Alan said that was fine as he wasn't plannin dressin as a granny any time soon (so he said!).

nice one. i'm relying on that shit for my halloween costume.

i'm working this wed night at the moorings though. and next week too i think.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Brian, you are well aware of the fact that my place of work is approx. 15 seconds from your front door, feel free to pop in some time and check on my 'chronic syphalis' and at least that'll give me the chance to pop out of the shop for 5 mins to join you for a cigarette. XXX

the queue is always too long! i stand around for 15/20 minutes, but there's never any sign that you'll have a spare 5 mins :)

oh which note, you're on your own tonight, i have to work on the bar. boo!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jake Wifebeater
I don't really want to go, as I have been boycotting Wednesdays at Moshulu (not hard when you don't live in Aberdeen), but I'm meeting up with Jake and Scorge then as they can't make the weekend.

Cow never showed up.

You'll regret saying that.

You forget the harrowing incident that was Ross Morrison, Kenny, Alun, Craig and myself onstage in the Palace at Halloween in front of a rather substantial crowd performing a version of YMCA with Craig dressed in tight black trousers, a tight sparkly black shirt, a cowboy hat and a large pink feather boa. For the record i was dressed as a builder. Ross and Kenny were both dressed in drag.

That was something i'll never be able to blank out of my mind. Kenny and Ross were damn ugly chicks, especially seen as though kenny was rocking a chin-strap beard at the time :p

You forget the harrowing incident that was Ross Morrison, Kenny, Alun, Craig and myself onstage in the Palace at Halloween in front of a rather substantial crowd performing a version of YMCA with Craig dressed in tight black trousers, a tight sparkly black shirt, a cowboy hat and a large pink feather boa. For the record i was dressed as a builder. Ross and Kenny were both dressed in drag.

That was something i'll never be able to blank out of my mind. Kenny and Ross were damn ugly chicks, especially seen as though kenny was rocking a chin-strap beard at the time :p

You may say that but at the time Ben Weapon (nee Quik) leaned over to me and went 'who's the hot blonde on stage with all those blokes?' The hot blonde in question? Ross.

• 2 weeks later...