aberdeen-music

Craig Watch

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got stuck in the box all night :(

Although a couple of people who shall remain nameless brought me a couple of drinks, which kept me pretty satisfied for the majority of the evening. Sitting alone when the bells went wasn't too fun, but the lovely Rass came upstairs and Happy New Yeared me. Which made my evening. That sounds a lot dirtier than just a hug and a "happy new year" doesn't it?

Onywhoo, glad everyone had an awesome night, you left us enough mess to show it!

• 1 month later...

Upon mine and Rass' return from Edinburgh this evening, we were met by John C. He had a video on his phone from a party he was at last night. The video was of none other than Craigie. Being punched in the face by sarah jones.

I believe that is how he got the black eye Brian.

:p

Also on video was Craigie table dancing. Man that bald headed man can move....

Upon mine and Rass' return from Edinburgh this evening' date=' we were met by John C. He had a video on his phone from a party he was at last night. The video was of none other than Craigie. Being punched in the face by sarah jones.

I believe that is how he got the black eye Brian.

:p

Also on video was Craigie table dancing. Man that bald headed man can move....[/quote']

Why the fuck did she punch him in the face?!?!?

spotted last night, on my sofa, steaming drunk, falling asleep mid-giggle. we were reading the new cookbook i acquired at captain tom's 'rock n roll recipes' and laughing at such amusing titles as 'fleetwood mac-aroni and cheese' and 'will you still love me tamale' when suddenly mid-burst of laughter there was silence. craigy had KOd and there was no waking him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...