aberdeen-music

Football trivia

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember watching the Copa America when Martin Palermo of Argentina missed three pens in one match against Colombia.

Or were you thinking of Kevin Campbell again? :)

No, I wasnt thinking about Campbell again! Although, he has scored a hat trick with three different clubs: Nottingham Forest, Arsenal, and Everton. :D

Here is a difficult question for you then

Who was awarded Fifas goalkeeper of the tournament award for his performance in the 1994 World Cup?

I was thinking about Kevin Campbell' date=' but I am sure Hasselbaink probably has scored a hat trick for three clubs too.

Ok, here is another one: Name a player that has missed three penalties in one game?[/quote']

Incidently, Alan Shearer definitely has too. He scored a hat-trick in his very first top-flight game (for Southampton), and has scored numerous hat-tricks for Blackburn and Newcastle.

If only he'd been Scottish :(

Guest tv tanned
No' date=' I wasnt thinking about Campbell again! Although, he has scored a hat trick with three different clubs: Nottingham Forest, Arsenal, and Everton. :D

Here is a difficult question for you then

Who was awarded Fifas goalkeeper of the tournament award for his performance in the 1994 World Cup?[/quote']

Belgium's very own Michel Preud'homme.

I remember him having a mare at Italia 90 against England...