aberdeen-music

Why aren't you a supporter?

Guest Cowboy Dan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cowboy Dan
the bussses are funny' date=' so how about i just meet u in exodus at about 10.52 hehe x[/quote']

You could walk, i'll give you 60p, then that's your supporter fee for one whole month.

I cannot afford it but once i get a better job then i will

And for anyone who says i can afford it' date=' try working off the pay you get for working a max of 4 hours a day![/quote']

i dont even have a job, im sure calum will give you a chance to make extra money

Guest *alex*

I was going to be one...but when i tried to set up a pay pal account, you had to enter a landline phone number along with your address and then they verify it..i live at mealmarket, and there's no landline in the student accommodation there, so i couldn't get a pay pal account and become a supporter...

But i will, soon, when i move into my new flat, with a landline, i'll become a supporter. I promise.

Guest Logan
I was going to be one...but when i tried to set up a pay pal account' date=' you had to enter a landline phone number along with your address and then they verify it..i live at mealmarket, and there's no landline in the student accommodation there, so i couldn't get a pay pal account and become a supporter...

But i will, soon, when i move into my new flat, with a landline, i'll become a supporter. I promise.[/quote']

You don't need to be verified to actually USE paypal....

Guest *alex*
You don't need to be verified to actually USE paypal....

What? HOW? I tried to sign up..and that happened. I even tried to cheat. My friend let me give out her house number and she answered the phone to verify it..but that landline and my address didn't match up so my master plan failed. Miserably..

Guest neil ex

One time when I was in the RGU Union this dickhead came up, on his moral high-horse, and asked me about four times to give some money to comic relief, trying to make me feel guilty for not doing so. He said 'God forbid you never become poor'.

I fuckin' hate people like that.

I came out to sit with my friends and enjoy some beers (Lager on tap's pish in there anyway).. I should have asked the cunt how much he donated..

I hate the RGU. Shit place for wankers.. 'cept Adam and Big Dave..

Guest Logan
What? HOW? I tried to sign up..and that happened. I even tried to cheat. My friend let me give out her house number and she answered the phone to verify it..but that landline and my address didn't match up so my master plan failed. Miserably..

to be fair, they've probably changed the rules since I joined!

I was unverified for many many months until I ran out of my spending limit (which crazily enough was 500! wtf!?!)

Guest *alex*
You don't have to have a landline... you can get verification by post...

I don't have a landline... so I did that...

Oh right. Well i didn't know that. As soon as i'm back in the country and all moved into my new flat, i'll sort out the paypal thing..again, *promises*

One time when I was in the RGU Union this dickhead came up' date=' on his moral high-horse, and asked me about four times to give some money to comic relief, trying to make me feel guilty for not doing so. He said 'God forbid you never become poor'.

I fuckin' hate people like that.

I came out to sit with my friends and enjoy some beers.. I should have asked the cunt how much he donated..

I hate the RGU. Shit place for wankers.. 'cept Adam and Big Dave..[/quote']

I get harrassed by those charity kagoul-wearers on Union Street about three times a day. They stand outside my work and always try to stop me as I go for my lunch, come back from lunch, and on my way home.

After the same person asks me a few days running I ask them not to again, but I think they must rotate charities every week, because there are always new guys asking me again on Monday.

Over Christmas I was late for my lunch because of an absolute cunt of a customer, got outside and this guy from Amnesty or Shelter or wherever asked me if I had a minuite and I just went nuts at him, shouting, swearing and waving my finger, poor lad, It wasn't really his fault I was wound up. It felt good though. :D

I get harrassed by those charity kagoul-wearers on Union Street about three times a day. They stand outside my work and always try to stop me as I go for my lunch' date=' come back from lunch, and on my way home.

After the same person asks me a few days running I ask them not to again, but I think they must rotate charities every week, because there are always new guys asking me again on Monday.

Over Christmas I was late for my lunch because of an absolute cunt of a customer, got outside and this guy from Amnesty or Shelter or wherever asked me if I had a minuite and I just went nuts at him, shouting, swearing and waving my finger, poor lad, It wasn't really his fault I was wound up. It felt good though. :D[/quote']

"Sorry, I'm too young." The magic phrase, they're gone in seconds.