aberdeen-music

Photos from Smackdown! last night

Lemonade

Apologies if these are all really huge, but I'm too lazy to resize them all.

I got photos of everyone that was there, and a few action shots, about 50 in total, if anyone forgot their camera or something or wants copies I could probably manage to put a CD together for them, free of charge cos I'm that kinda guy.

smackdown16.jpg

smackdown19.jpg

smackdown21.jpg

smackdown22.jpg

smackdown23.jpg

smackdown25.jpg

smackdown30.jpg

smackdown34.jpg

Its not my fault i look stupid!!

Lame ass costumes ahoy!

Bubba Ray Dudley (he didn't find dungarees so went with cut off combat trousers)

Farooq (as predicted' date=' Stu in an APA T-Shirt)

A random Argentinian bloke

John Cena (looking more like Scotty 2 Hotty :laughing: )

Yes we are losers but we had fun!

[img']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/hazzardcountyhick/smackdown2.jpg

Thats me dressed as Bubba Ray Dudley. The reason i look stupid is that i was trying to look hard but the glasses didnt fit are were slipping off my face. Honestly i normally look cool as fudge just not at that moment in time. Plus its really hard to look good in purple tiedye.

At least i made an effort unlike Farooq!!!

Elwoods hair that night looked more like William Regals than John Cenas.

Oh and when my hairs gelled i look nothing like Matt Morgan!!!

Aaarrgghhh

:swearing:

What a stupid name - you couldn't have just got RichardV1?

Its just richard backwards and i think it looks cool. I hate my name can you blame me for trying to make it interesting.

You try going through life with the name Richard. Constantly having new people call you dick when you introduce yourself and the saying "only joking"..Bastards

:swearing:

Its just richard backwards and i think it looks cool. I hate my name can you blame me for trying to make it interesting.

You try going through life with the name Richard. Constantly having new people call you dick when you introduce yourself and the saying "only joking"..Bastards

Next person who calls Richard 'Dick' gets a 3D through a table that's on fire. :headbang:

"Drahcirv1 - Get the tables!"

Dick

Next person who calls Richard 'Dick' gets a 3D through a table that's on fire. :headbang:

"Drahcirv1 - Get the tables!"

Actually when the girls at work call me Big Dick i do get a kind of perverted thrill out of it.

I should have dressed as Big Dick Dudley for smackdown. As a tribute (i didnt know he was dead!).