aberdeen-music

Biased ab-music picture?

Guest Bob

Why is it that every picture in the ab-music banner is of bands playing to live audiences? I think this is incredibly biased and wrong. We should have more images of people sitting at desks fiddling with music files on their PCs. That's where it's at.

Thanks.

Guest AmbientMood
Why is it that every picture in the ab-music banner is of bands playing to live audiences? We should have more images of people sitting at desks fiddling with music files on their PCs. .

My guess is that the kids wouldn't think it trendy.

Guest pop-notmyface

no, just the curse that I liked those bands.... along with subsistence, my decaying leg, psycho a go-go, battery living and the list goes on....

let's face it' date=' music isn't music unless you're performing it live.

idiot[/quote']

But Tom you seem to forget that you make music on your little synthy thingy at home and don't perform it live, and yet you call it music, things just don't seem to add up there kid. To be honest you're really saying that when we all sit and listen to a CD or whatever, it's not music because it's not live, that's the most bullshit I've heard, sorry but it's true, maybe you should think before you post something like that again unless you want to bring lots of abuse upon yourself.

no' date=' just the curse that I liked those bands.... along with subsistence, my decaying leg, psycho a go-go, battery living and the list goes on....[/quote']

haha and i thought it was just me

aah battery living...

*i hate myself for what you've done, in this game nobodys won and i know you still look down on me*