aberdeen-music

american taliban

lepeep

I stopped reading when I came to this frightening statement from Bush "God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."

Where do (some) human beings get the capacity for such blind faith?

Bush is such a hypocrite - Allah tells terrorists to strike america and thats bad. But its okay for his God to make him strike others.

but, don't you see ?...America is RIGHT...

remember, their god is better than allah...

who says wars are not started by religion ?

I always wonder what the world will be like in 1000 years time...

if it's still here, that is...

"God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."

I'm fairly sure George W never actually said this. I think it's an urban myth. Willing to be proved wrong though.

AM

"Evolution is a bankrupt speculative philosophy, not a scientific fact. Only a spiritually bankrupt society could ever believe it...Only atheists could accept this Satanic theory."

Fucking bonkers.

George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.

Ahahahahah.

"The best way to insure the earth is never over populated is for sensible and righteous governments to clear all forms of atheism and heresy."

Quick, someone quarantine the USA before their delerium spreads.