aberdeen-music

wrestling tonight!!!

scotchief

Guest Logan

I'm missing the wrestling tonight to go to a stupid prom....eugh. I feel so dirty.

I have a ticket to go see John Cena at 3pm but I've no time to get into town now. Oh well, I'm sure it won't be that great anyways (he hopes).

I'm going, with signs albeit not funny ones.

However I am going dressed as John Cena! And my boss is going as 'vintage' bubba ray dudley, complete with tie-dye T-shirt and broken glasses and dungarees (provided he managed to find some dungers in town today)

My mate Stu is said to be going as Farooq, but it'll probably just be Stu in an APA T-shirt.

SHITE!

I could hardly see a thing of it, despite being 4 rows from the front. This is because of the arses standing on their seats in front of me, which was because of the totally inconsiderate people rushing to the ringside at every opportunity, all because Rocksteady were understaffed and not prepared to keep people away from the area.

I appreciate these people are big fans and just want to be near their idols (I mean it's Stone Cold for fuck sake! :up: ), but they don't need to be there almost all the time.

Amazing show, just a pity I couldn't see more of it :down:. If I had paid 35 squid for a ticket I'd be absolutley livid.

It started off disapointing. Actually it started with a cracker of a match with Paul Loundon vs Chavo Guerro Jr. Heinderich was funny but his match against Kidman was crap. Kidman doesn't suit being a heel.

The tag tittle match was a bit boring though I liked Jindrak blocking the irish whip and seeing Nitro and Mercurys valets underwear.

Rey Mysterio Jr vs Carlito was really poor. Eddy vs Big Show wasn't much better.

Kurt Angle vs Booker T: WOW. I've seen WWE 5 times sucka and that's the best match I've seen live beating last times Christian vs Shelton Benjamin match. I was so excited. But I would be cos I was watching my olympic hero.

Main event was a decent match. I hated Cena at first but he's really grown on me and he makes a good champion. Miles better than Batista. Orlando Jordan sucks. Austin didn't get involved enough for my liking but still an entertaining match.

Overall, I was still happy. Shame as always the tshirts were stupidly priced cos I wanted a Hulkamania tshirt. Odd eh? The most popular tshirt tonight was for a wrester not even there.

i'm sure you will be' date=' don't worry.[/quote']

damn right i was!!!!

was it only me that noticed that kidman didn't pull off any moves.....reason being he has a shoulder injury!!!! and the flock was ace i would only ever use kidman on wcw v nwo revenge because that is when kidman was ace!!!!

yeah got rey mysterio's autograph

and the thing i liked about the angle/booker match was the whole crowd kept on chaniting lets go angle...lets go booker!! that was ace!!

Excuse my ignorance but I'm waiting for a post from the guy who always goes to the wrestling then reports back here with all the amusing things he's done and said to the wrestlers. Last time you got a t - shirt confiscated by a bouncer and posted his photo here.

Where are you?

I find your wrestling posts hilarious!

damn right i was!!!!

was it only me that noticed that kidman didn't pull off any moves.....reason being he has a shoulder injury!!!! and the flock was ace i would only ever use kidman on wcw v nwo revenge because that is when kidman was ace!!!!

Yeh apparently he has been having injury after injury and it won't be long till he quits wrestling as his body isn't fit enough for putting in the same effort as he used to.

Him and London were an amazing tag team.

He used to have cool theme music but they got rid of that :(.

It was kinda stupid that just as everyone thought the match would end everyone ran up to the front just so they could touch the wrestler. Some even ran from the back seats.