aberdeen-music

Selling Stuff

fli$

Guest onlynik
Thank you! I just phoned them' date=' but theysaid they wont take them without drivers, and I don't know where the drivers are! Dammit.[/quote']

Drivers allow a piece of hardware to communicate with a piece of software, if its relating to computers. I could help you out if you let me know what it is.

You'll probably get more money on ebay for them, than from Cash Converters or similar

A printer and a scanner, both in good nick, I just can't remember where the drivers are. In a box somewhere, but there are about 5 different residencies that box could be! I know I can get the drivers off the net, I just don't know where. Also I'm not sure they would take a copied CD of drivers. I was going to go the ebay route, but im not sure how I would package them and send them. I know, lame reason!

i have checked in cash converters before about selling pedals, and they give you basically fuck all for them (then go on to sell for an almost new price...)

ebay or some other classified ads (newspapaer/scot ads, wanted/fore sale here, etc...) are definately the way to go

David

i have checked in cash converters before about selling pedals' date=' and they give you basically fuck all for them (then go on to sell for an almost new price...)

[/quote']

Once I went in there and they tried to sell me a shit keyboard at 50 more than the RRP for a new one in the manufacturer's magazine! The cheek of it!