aberdeen-music

New Uni year - New starts...

doofus

I'm starting on Monday, I have a ridiculous offer for politics that was basically "attend summer school and get no less than 90% attendance" - it was originally supposed to be "attend summer school and get at least 5 on the CAS scale" - which is ridiculous enough, but they changed it to base the offer entirely on my attendance in summer school.

Can't think why they'd do that....*whistles*

But yeah, I'm going to do Politics and International Relations at Aberdeen..

Guest *alex*

Hah. I saw what you did there.

Clever. Change your thread to make Cloud look stupid. Well..i caught you :nono:

And i have a dog Harry who lives in Denmark with my parents, and he's very cute.

I'm starting on Monday' date=' I have a ridiculous offer for politics that was basically "attend summer school and get no less than 90% attendance" - it was originally supposed to be "attend summer school and get at least 5 on the CAS scale" - which is ridiculous enough, but they changed it to base the offer entirely on my attendance in summer school.

Can't think why they'd do that....*whistles*

But yeah, I'm going to do Politics and International Relations at Aberdeen..[/quote']

5 is 25%, if you don't get that i WILL slag you forever! I'm going to be a freshers helper this year... YAS MIN.

Guest tv tanned
Making cloud look stupid is like a sport to some people :( :(

I thought sport was supposed to be challenging?

Some of us left uni a looooong time ago :O

5 is 25%' date=' if you don't get that i WILL slag you forever! I'm going to be a freshers helper this year... YAS MIN.[/quote']

I don't even have to get 5 anymore, I just have to attend..but several people on here will *cough* vouch for how good my attendance is :D

My law offer is at least relatively sane, two 15's and two 7's as a minimum..this is what I get for having a right mess of qualifications from various places, i guess :p

5 is 25%' date=' if you don't get that i WILL slag you forever! I'm going to be a freshers helper this year... YAS MIN.[/quote']

I achieved a 2 and a 3 in my January exams. Bring on the slagging.

I did however pass everything 2nd time round in May, plus the new exams too.

Roll on 2nd Year, 26th September, mmm 4 month summer...

Guest tv tanned
Same for me' date=' i may go back next year tho to do a post grad in teaching. Whoop

:D[/quote']

I contemplated doing that, but taking a year out without payment while owning a flat is a no no.

If the Mrs gets herself a decent job after her graduation though then it might be a possibility.

i wana do a post grad in primary teaching. :-)

or on the subject of pets ive got two fishes... benji and joel... although ryan now looks after them cause my parents didnt want them and i couldnt take them to ayr. in my flat next year ill have a rabbit called chicken who is also an hamaphridite. (sp) and i also would class spencer as my dog (see cute photo above) :-)

:( I'm leaving home, not sure where to yet because it depends on my grades.

But I do have a really cute dog, seven braindead chickens, a bunch of inbred guinea pigs and two little rabbits called Poopsie and Scaff. My brother and I cleverly renamed them after my sisters called them Poppy and Scout. Ha.

awwww ur dog is lovely gumpy!!! i love dogs! got 2 at my rents - leo is mine but i cant look after him now i live in town and tashka is the family dog, i dont have any decent pics of her on my comp tho :( shes v pretty tho! its crazy i work with animals every day but i never get bored with them! i want to get a beagle when i get a big house and there is new type of dog that looks like a wolf!!!! ooo!!! its crossed with a husky, german shepard and something else and it looks just like a wolf but with a loving family dog nature!

ps that cat could kill....heehe... the wee smudgen!! bless! m x

i have a little(ish) hamster.. his wee name is gomez, and he's a big fat bastard!

im starting over at uni for the fourth year running, and no im not thick, but i just found the course i love, and realised i wanted to come home to do it.. but i couldnt get a transfer :(

role on being a 50yr old fresher.. that day WILL (in my case) prevail.