aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Hugh_Jazz

Bomb The Bass: Bugpowder Dust

I'm desperately trying to get my hands on the track "Bug Powder Dust" by Bomb The Bass....i've asked a few friends, and tried various P2P sites....even tried ITunes, and am getting nowhere.

If any of you very fine people have this track amongst your collections, I'd be eternally grateful for an mp3 file.

Yours in hopeful anticipation.....!!

Cheers

Neil

I'm desperately trying to get my hands on the track "Bug Powder Dust" by Bomb The Bass....i've asked a few friends' date=' and tried various P2P sites....even tried ITunes, and am getting nowhere.

If any of you very fine people have this track amongst your collections, I'd be eternally grateful for an mp3 file.

Yours in hopeful anticipation.....!!

Cheers

Neil[/quote']

Take it you're after the original? I may have the Chemical Brothers mix kicking around somewhere, but won't be able to dig it out for you until the weekend. Might also have the original on a mix album, but obviously it'd obviously have bits of other tracks at the start and end.

If you're interested, drop me a PM, as I'll probably remember so long as it's in my email.

Take it you're after the original? I may have the Chemical Brothers mix kicking around somewhere' date=' but won't be able to dig it out for you until the weekend. Might also have the original on a mix album, but obviously it'd obviously have bits of other tracks at the start and end.

If you're interested, drop me a PM, as I'll probably remember so long as it's in my email.[/quote']

Thanks, I'd prefer the original if poss. I'll see what other responses I get, and will maybe get back to you.

Cheers

Neil

Thanks' date=' I'd prefer the original if poss. I'll see what other responses I get, and will maybe get back to you.

Cheers

Neil[/quote']

I'll send it as an mp3 tomorrow via email if you wish?

Jim

I'll send it as an mp3 tomorrow via email if you wish?

Jim

Jim' date='

Sounds magic, thanks a lot.

My email address is [email']nwm76@yahoo.com

Cheers!

Neil

Jim' date='

Sounds magic, thanks a lot.

My email address is [email']nwm76@yahoo.com

Cheers!

Neil

My hot chocolate ain't ready so it will be with you in about 3 mins!

Should be a teeedaaaa any moment now. God bless broadband (unless it crashes and I look like an idiot)

Jim

Should be a teeedaaaa any moment now. God bless broadband (unless it crashes and I look like an idiot)

Jim

Got it...much obliged. Have a scene point!

Cheers

Neil