aberdeen-music

*Moorings This Saturday*

Ollie

Im really looking forward to the moorings this Saturday. It should be a cracking gig. Stroszek from aberdeen make their debut- just stumbled on their myspace site http://www.myspace.com/stroszekuk , Aberdeens best and only dark emo band turning 13 are playing with their new shellacy sound and i beleive Cal is doing a bit of singing too. Project ven hell, with one of the best guitar players in the city perform and i think theres also someone else playing...anyone know who?

No idea of price but this will be a gig worth checking out, stroszek will be bring a new dark sound to Aberdeen. Lovely.

Note to bands:

The bar now has two Marshall 4x12 angle cabs - so potentially no need to lug cabs down to the gig.

There's also a Marshall JCM2000 100W head if anyone would like to use it.

This is in addition to the house bass amp and drumkit (both of which are manditory).

Contact me direct should you require futher details or if there's any problems.

The door tax is 3 I do believe & we're playing with The Trumps (pop-punk the advert says)' date=' Turning 13 & Project Van Hell. Please do come along.[/quote']

The Trumps are pop rock featuring members of State of Affairs but they cancelled :( I was hoping Cezare from Edinburgh would be playing but it doesn't look like they are now...

Im looking forward to this....

The Strozek stuff sounds great and looking forward to it live....

Im just worried that everyone in the moorings is gonna hate us!

Ven hell are one of the top bands in aberdeen! I reckon youll be very well recieved.

Ollie

*Moorings This Saturday* 17-06-2005 18:36 better than turning cunting 13' date=' they are fucking shite and that drummer is a cunt[/quote']

Turning 13 could be the best or worst band in the world, but that's got fuck all to do with it.

I'm sick of hearing you moan about it...

Well you can just keep getting sicker. Most of these 80s influenced bands are diabolical. Another annoying trend that has recently emerged is your families' newly found, glum, soor plooms attitude. This trend can continue however since I'm past the point of finding any reasonable explanation for it. There's so many trivial things I could have done to 'deserve it' I may as well not bother thinking about it. Enlighten me at your own leisure.

Guest treader.
Well you can just keep getting sicker. Most of these 80s influenced bands are diabolical. Another annoying trend that has recently emerged is your families' newly found' date=' glum, soor plooms attitude. This trend can continue however since I'm past the point of finding any reasonable explanation for it. There's so many trivial things I could have done to 'deserve it' I may as well not bother thinking about it. Enlighten me at your own leisure.[/quote']

You know fine well what you did/are still doing.

You know fine well what you did/are still doing.

Not if you don't tell me I don't. I mean, I can think of a few possibilities, but none of them make any logical sense.