aberdeen-music

Cheap German audio stuff

soundian

http://www.thomann.de/

I've used them several times. Not bad for price' date=' but the dollar is pretty good at the moment so worth looking at US prices too.

Because Thomann are in the EU there is no import duty to pay, and their prices already include VAT. Only thing you may get charged for is the Euro conversion, but that depends on your bank.[/quote']

Cheers, I did find it yesterday. Delivery from US isn't an option because of the weight and quantity of the order, air would be prohibitively expensive and sea would take too long.

I didn't realise Thomann only dealt in Euros, damn, I'm going to have to find out more.

I didn't realise Thomann only dealt in Euros' date=' damn, I'm going to have to find out more.[/quote']

Yeah, the site quotes UKP but its billed in Euros. If you are paying by debit/credit card you need to send them a scan of both sides of the card - check your order confirmation email as its not immediately obvious that you need to do this for the order to complete.

Yeah' date=' the site quotes UKP but its billed in Euros. If you are paying by debit/credit card you need to send them a scan of both sides of the card - check your order confirmation email as its not immediately obvious that you need to do this for the order to complete.[/quote']

Might be easier (and possibly cheaper) with a bank transfer. Thanks for the tips.

I bought a tele style harley benton guitar off thomann just to see if they were any good and I'm pretty impressed with it. only cost 120 quid and its got a thruneck and looks pretty smart as well. Its got a nice tele bridge sound altho the neck pickup is pretty crap. worth tryin out tho